Beckley, WV ????
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Beckley, WV ????

  1. #1
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,304

    Question Beckley, WV ????

    I'm looking at taking a trip and this looks like a nice area. Any one live there or know a lot about the area? Thanks.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member game warden's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Traveled thru there many times nice country,but then again i really love west va dont think you could find a bad place there.
    WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU ??

  4. #3
    Very Active Member RODLAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    I'm looking at taking a trip and this looks like a nice area. Any one live there or know a lot about the area? Thanks.
    Yeah....., just taking a trip there huh Sounds like a scouting mission to me. I'm just sayin.....

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member PWRTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wixom, MI
    Posts
    334

    Default

    I have ridden in the area several times and have a group of about 20 of us that will be riding it again on August 26th. I will not be on my 109.
    Great roads, be sure to ride UNDER the New River Gorge Bridge http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_River_Gorge_Bridge

    You will not be disappointed

  7. #5
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RODLAD View Post
    Yeah....., just taking a trip there huh Sounds like a scouting mission to me. I'm just sayin.....
    It is one of the places under consideration. I have about 12 hours looking at Google Earth in right now.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

  8. #6
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,304

    Default

    Wow, no locals?
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

  9. #7
    Very Active Member godservant78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Fairmont, WV
    Posts
    669

    Default

    I don't think we have anyone that lives near Beckley. I'm not sure where Zoom Lives.
    The Huff and myself live in the northern part of WV. You should make your way up
    thru Monterey VA, and over in to Pendelton and Pocahontas county thru greenbank,
    Snowshoe, area. When you take 250 into WV, you can go south to Snowshoe and Cass,
    or north up into Seneca Rocks area. As for Beckley, the prettiest area is north at
    the New River Gourge and Hawk's Nest State park areas. You can get to Beckley that way
    by going down into Marlington, then south on 219.
    Custom Duck Covers, Kuruakyn Pegs, Signals, Grips, Mirrors, K&N's, Corbin Seat, 160 upgrade.
    Chrome Hub, and polished wheels. Chin Spoiler, and Powder coated mesh grille

  10. #8
    Very Active Member godservant78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Fairmont, WV
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Wow, I didn't realize how old this post was. BUt hope this helps
    Custom Duck Covers, Kuruakyn Pegs, Signals, Grips, Mirrors, K&N's, Corbin Seat, 160 upgrade.
    Chrome Hub, and polished wheels. Chin Spoiler, and Powder coated mesh grille

  11. #9
    Radio Active Member Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    22,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godservant78 View Post
    I don't think we have anyone that lives near Beckley. I'm not sure where Zoom Lives.
    The Huff and myself live in the northern part of WV. You should make your way up
    thru Monterey VA, and over in to Pendelton and Pocahontas county thru greenbank,
    Snowshoe, area. When you take 250 into WV, you can go south to Snowshoe and Cass,
    or north up into Seneca Rocks area. As for Beckley, the prettiest area is north at
    the New River Gourge and Hawk's Nest State park areas. You can get to Beckley that way
    by going down into Marlington, then south on 219.
    Eastern panhandle, Hampshire county. Not too far from you.

    I think Ryan was looking at the Beckley area as a possible location for the Mid-Atlantic meet.






  12. #10
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Eastern panhandle, Hampshire county. Not too far from you.

    I think Ryan was looking at the Beckley area as a possible location for the Mid-Atlantic meet.
    Correct and that has been determined already. Thanks for the reply godservant78.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •