still waiting on DLP/Raw Design order

Thread: still waiting on DLP/Raw Design order

Default still waiting on DLP/Raw Design order

Man, I wonder if my Raw Design under tail turn signals will be delivered before riding season is over??

I ordered them through the site sponsor DLP on June 1st and they aren't expected for another two weeks. Only after inquiring, did I get an update email from DLP, but it would be nice if the site had a out of stock notification.

I see this is a common problem: https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...ign+ship+times

So just a heads up, if you are wanting a Raw Design item or anything from DLP, call ahead to make sure it is in stock....or don't be in a big hurry.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I feel you. I placed an order over the phone for the new blade front turn signals in late May and was told that it would be a 2 week wait. I've still not received, and it takes me calling DLP and RAW to get any updates. Not thrilled about the service, but it's all the aftermarket places that I want products from so I just attempt to find the lowest price. I hope the wait is worth it. BTW, DLP told me today that they should get the blade turn signals by this Friday and ship out right away. They told me to call for which it should be the complete opposite that they call or send a simple email. I hope you receive your items in working condition.

I placed an order for my stealth turn signal DIRECTLY through RAW last month, had my stuff within a few days
    -Dave

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EY3LESS View Post
    I placed an order for my stealth turn signal DIRECTLY through RAW last month, had my stuff within a few days
    totally.

I have purchased several things from Raw Designs directly, and I have always gotten my shipments within 3 days of placing the order. Those guys have always been pretty good to work with, and they do exactly what they say they are going to do. I bought the first set of chrome Blade Front Turn Signals produced from Raw Designs and another Stealth Rear Turn Signal set up for my other M109R, and they were at my door within 3 days. It makes no sense for folks to keep going through DLP for items you can get direct from the Manufacturer. It only adds to the delivery time of your shipments.

I ordered forward controls and scorpion tips directly from Raw Designs back in February, and it took almost 3 months to get them. The parts looked great when I finally got them, but it took forever.

Sent from my Droid
    Never finished....

Quote Originally Posted by BCRUZN View Post
    totally.

I have purchased several things from Raw Designs directly, and I have always gotten my shipments within 3 days of placing the order. Those guys have always been pretty good to work with, and they do exactly what they say they are going to do. I bought the first set of chrome Blade Front Turn Signals produced from Raw Designs and another Stealth Rear Turn Signal set up for my other M109R, and they were at my door within 3 days. It makes no sense for folks to keep going through DLP for items you can get direct from the Manufacturer. It only adds to the delivery time of your shipments.

Raw would not match the 10% off DLP was offering for their sale. It's not worth the wait to save $20.00. I've called Raw several times at the beginning and they advise that DLP failed to put in a purchase order. The recent delay is on Raw due to the motorcycle show they attended. As long as they arrive by next week in working condition, I’ll be happy.
    Last edited by navy85254; 06-22-2011 at 02:09 PM.