Planning last minute vacation to Colorado...

Thread: Planning last minute vacation to Colorado...

Very Active Member

Default Planning last minute vacation to Colorado...

I've never been to Colorado. No, I'm not taking my bike. =)

But for those of you who live there or have vacationed there, what city/town should I go to? I get that once i go there I will want to check out different parts of the state, so I'm looking for a good place to stay that I will enjoy but that is also not too far from the other sites in Colorado I might want to see.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I was there last year and stayed in Denver. Went to Estes Park, Red Rock, Boulder, Golden to the Coors Brewery tour, Colorado Springs to see The Garden of the Gods and went to a County Fair and saw Joe Nichols and Craig Morgan play, had a fantastic time and Colorado is a great State.

Very Active Member

If you had to pick one place to stay for the whole trip which city would it be? Or would you change locations every couple of nights?

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I would choose Denver, Many choices on where to stay and is nearby to all the places to see. Couple hours is farhest I traveled to go see or do something of interest. Forgot to mention a few more places I went to and thats Georgetown Steam locomotive ride in Georgetown, was a blast and rode steam train and toured a silver mine. Also a couple of museums in Denver the car museum that has cars,trains and motorcycles, and also the Wings over Denver aviation museum were cool. Enjoy your trip and maybe take in a ballgame at the Rockies Staduim.

Ride it like you stole it!