Elko Jamboree

Thread: Elko Jamboree

Default Elko Jamboree

Thought I would post this info as it isn't too far from home for the Utah crowd. Unfortunately I won't be going as that falls right on my 5th anniversary. Somehow I don't think my wife would find a bike rally is a very romantic way to spend an anniversary. :)

http://www.elkomotorcyclejamboree.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

My wife and I are hoping to catch the Rally on the Saturday but we will be on our harleys. One of our sister POW/MIA groups is based in Elko and they run a few events during the rally so we try and come and support them.
    - Mntsnow -

Respect turns into AWE with the twist of the Throttle!

Default Wendover

I was in Elko last weekend for a graduation. I wasn't on the bike as I had my family with me, but saw a nicely customized orange 109 gassing up there. He had done a lot of custom work, not just adding on aftermarket parts. I talked to him for a bit. He said he had built his own grill for it, and the pipes were completely custom. He cut off the back 1/2 of the factory pipes and fitted them with 2 turnouts that were made for diesel trucks. The look of them reminded me a lot of the sideburner pipe, and it had a nice sound. Wish I had that kind of skill!
    I did drive past the Wendover rally and was really wishing I had my bike there.......