chrome neck covers and visor for speedo.

Thread: chrome neck covers and visor for speedo.

Default chrome neck covers and visor for speedo.

will the chrome neck covers for a C90 fit a C109? Will the speedo visor for a C90 work on a C109?
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109RT: HardKrome Velocity Pro Lites 2-1 Exhaust, Tank Bib, GMan TRE,Gman Bully controller, Speedo Visor, Everything Debadged, Front fender bra, Stock risers with GMan risers, Large ISO highway pegs with floorboard mounts and coming soon front, rear fender mud flap and lots of chrome accessories. Almost forgot Cobra 1 1/2 engine bars and Cobra driving light bar. Dual exhaust coming soon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Bossmav used a C90 Speedovisor on his scoot, I dont recall him mentioning anything for the install

as for the chrome neck covers
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-O...Q5fAccessories

'08 C/RT----- CLASSY, COMFORTABLE & CAPABLE
    Heading to the hills for a day of THROTTLE THERAPY is cheaper then an hour on the cuckoo couch

Quote Originally Posted by BigggJack View Post
    Bossmav used a C90 Speedovisor on his scoot, I dont recall him mentioning anything for the install

as for the chrome neck covers
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-O...Q5fAccessories
    yea, I know about the C90. Those neck covers are expensive. Thanks
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109RT: HardKrome Velocity Pro Lites 2-1 Exhaust, Tank Bib, GMan TRE,Gman Bully controller, Speedo Visor, Everything Debadged, Front fender bra, Stock risers with GMan risers, Large ISO highway pegs with floorboard mounts and coming soon front, rear fender mud flap and lots of chrome accessories. Almost forgot Cobra 1 1/2 engine bars and Cobra driving light bar. Dual exhaust coming soon.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Agreed those covers are waaaay to high,

Here a link to the speedo cover I used but you can also use one from a C50.

https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...ighlight=visor
    On the C109 (current work in process)
    HK Siderburners, Edelbrock Intake, G-Man TRE and Bushing, Cobra Fatty Bars and floor boards, Cobra FI2000R, Drag specialties tach, House of Kolor Purple Black Marblized Paint, 10K HID system, Kuryaken ISO grips, Throttle Boss and lock, Polished Forks, Led Turn Signals, 6 inch bar risers,Mustang classic seat, Suki bags and backrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossmav View Post
    Agreed those covers are waaaay to high,
    good thing you guys know an appropriate price, cause I never shopped for the neck covers. I just know I had seen them on my window shopping excursions through EBAY,

'08 C/RT----- CLASSY, COMFORTABLE & CAPABLE
    Heading to the hills for a day of THROTTLE THERAPY is cheaper then an hour on the cuckoo couch

Shame we can't use the neck covers from a C50, ebay has the chromes one's for 69.00 and free shipping that's about 1/2 the price of the C109.
    HK Siderburners, Edelbrock Intake, G-Man TRE and Bushing, Cobra Fatty Bars and floor boards, Cobra FI2000R, Drag specialties tach, House of Kolor Purple Black Marblized Paint, 10K HID system, Kuryaken ISO grips, Throttle Boss and lock, Polished Forks, Led Turn Signals, 6 inch bar risers,Mustang classic seat, Suki bags and backrest.

yea and I really wanted those chrome neck covers, but not for that price.....Dang!!!

I'm not having any luck finding that speedo visor. I guess I'm retarded, because I can't find the speedo visor anywhere, either for the C90 or C50.
    Last edited by silveradols; 05-16-2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by silveradols View Post
    I'm not having any luck finding that speedo visor. I guess I'm retarded, because I can't find the speedo visor anywhere, either for the C90 or C50.
    still no luck finding one.

Quote Originally Posted by silveradols View Post
    still no luck finding one.
    Hey bro these things are all over ebay, but at 50.00 they not the best deal.
    20.00 to 35.00 is about the correct price and can be found on there from time to time but I didn't see any listed right now.

Use the old school name as "VL1500 or VL800 speedometer" for your search.
    The complete visor that's one piece should fit but I would have to take it off my wife's bike to be 100% sure on that.

Good luck and I'll keep my eye's open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossmav View Post
    Hey bro these things are all over ebay, but at 50.00 they not the best deal.
    20.00 to 35.00 is about the correct price and can be found on there from time to time but I didn't see any listed right now.

Use the old school name as "VL1500 or VL800 speedometer" for your search.
    The complete visor that's one piece should fit but I would have to take it off my wife's bike to be 100% sure on that.

Good luck and I'll keep my eye's open for you.
    Thanks Boss

I want those chrome neck covers, but the ones for the C50 or C90 just aren't the same.

I found a speedo visor for $39.95.

I want the chrome neck covers, but they are out of my price range.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepin_al View Post
    That's a better price than what's on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepin_al View Post
    They're no longer have them on their website..... :(

I got one off ebay a couple years ago, I think it was for C50...doesn't connect the same, I just used 3M double sided tape and it hasn't move a lick.
    '08 C109RT Black and Silver, Show Chrome heated grips, National Cycle hand deflectors, Speedo Visor, Nautilus Air horn, GMan TRE, GBushing, GMan Riser Extender, Corbin heated touring saddle, Cobra Fatty highway bars, Kuryaken highway pegs, Sage Brush engine guard chaps, more mods to come with $$

Very Active Member Banditblaster's Avatar

Default neck cover

Do you need to remove the tank to install the neck covers?

it seems awful tight to shimmy around.

Quote Originally Posted by Banditblaster View Post
    Do you need to remove the tank to install the neck covers?

it seems awful tight to shimmy around.
    I don't know, but when I find some and install them I'll let everyone know.

According to the dealership you do, but then, they get paid by the hour, right?
    '08 C109RT Black and Silver, Show Chrome heated grips, National Cycle hand deflectors, Speedo Visor, Nautilus Air horn, GMan TRE, GBushing, GMan Riser Extender, Corbin heated touring saddle, Cobra Fatty highway bars, Kuryaken highway pegs, Sage Brush engine guard chaps, more mods to come with $$