Hello ?

Thread: Hello ?

Default Hello ?

Just checking to see if any of the other Utah 9 owners are still around... Helloooo?? You out there??
    - Mntsnow -

Respect turns into AWE with the twist of the Throttle!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

I'm still around, Snow. How you been?

Hanging in there....Just dealing with massive PMS in our household....

PMS = Parked Motorcycle Syndrome
    - Mntsnow -

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Make that 10

Just got my 109 a couple weeks ago. First round of mods underway. Can't wait for spring. Look forward to meeting and riding with some if you.

Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Mntsnow View Post
    Just checking to see if any of the other Utah 9 owners are still around... Helloooo?? You out there??

As one of the 'old timers' on this site I'm still around. Life has just been incredibly busy the last year or two. My bike sat almost dormant all last year with a baby on the way and several other things going on. Once the weather warms up a bit more it's time for a major tune-up then get reacquainted with my bike.

I just realized that, in the time I've been on this site, we have added 2 kids to the family (my wife was pregnant with the first of the two at the time we took the ride out to Tooele and ate at Virg's in Erda), took the family to Disneyland, took them to Cancun, been on many camping trips, bought a new truck and camp trailer, remodeled our entire basement (almost done...), etc. It's been very busy with little bike time. Maybe this year.......

Default Still Here as well.

I'm still around, I just never have anything to say...<-- (as you can obviously see from this post) HEHE.

DonO
    2007 M109R // H.I.D. 6000k headlight // Steble Horn // Corbin Fairing // Corbin Hard Bags // Corbin Seat // Arlen Ness Big Sucker intake // G.I. PRO // Techlusion TFI // Suzuki Engine guards // Two inch Risers // ISO-Dually pegs // Custom "Don Richardson" paint // Factory Pro shift star...etc

Good to see you still around guys...I have a ton of riding planned for this summer but I have to admit the majority of it will be touring so it will be mainly on my harley but a good bunch of day rides planned for which will be on the 9 and all are welcome to join in when those come about!
    - Mntsnow -

Still here. Just hibernating......

PentaJenn and I are still around ! We took a ride 2 weekends ago for lunch. We will be doing Elko Jamboree in June as well as Thunder in the Rockies this year. Going to Skip Las Vegas Bike Fest this Year. Looking forward to some rides around here for sure. Went over 16k miles last fall, need to get the plugs changed and valves adjusted.

Ride it like you stole it, unless the wife is riding along!

Quote Originally Posted by Mntsnow View Post
    Good to see you still around guys...I have a ton of riding planned for this summer but I have to admit the majority of it will be touring so it will be mainly on my harley but a good bunch of day rides planned for which will be on the 9 and all are welcome to join in when those come about!

Mainly on your HARLEY? Kudos to you however in keeping your 9! I will never get rid of mine as I refuse to downgrade! LMAO!

Ride it like you stole it, unless the wife is riding along!

Well I have to admit...I didn't really downgrade with my harley....Just ask Wifes109 (Paul) and BrimReaper (Mike) and My9 (SLC Brett) as they have all seen what my measly 103" streetglide is capable of doing and I am sure they will all attest that it isn't any slouch!

btw so you can see it Joe :)
    - Mntsnow -

Very Active Member

Not a bad looking ride (for a Hardley)! Sorry, but I just can't help myself when I see and HD! I've got a couple buddies who ride them and since they CONSTANTLY give me st about riding a METRIC, I can't help but give others st about them riding HD's!
    The worst part is that I REALLY don't care what you ride, as long as you do ride!

Default Harley

Neighbor's daughter has a boyfriend that is always bragging about his Harley.........................sportster. Someday I'll meet him on the road, wave, then show him my 250 rear......

Though I can't say much. I rode a Suzuki Volusia for years before I got the 109 and loved that bike. I only upgraded because people drive too fast on I80 toward Tooele for the Volusia to run on a daily basis.

I have no problem with friendly joking back and forth but when people start to cut down X brand because they ride Y brand that where I part ways because for me it is not what you ride but the ride itself.
    - Mntsnow -