M109 Rider Forums banner

gday newby from sydney

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Ren 
#1 ·
Gday guys

Just thought i would join here as im looking at buying one of these beasts or really tossing up between the M109 and a rocket 3. This is the best place to start as i can see pics of customs and see what people think of them. Soooo Guys tell me why will the suzuki be better than the Rocket

I have a Triumph Speed Triple Anniversary model and my GF is buying a Thruxton but triumph is stuffing me around so i think my money will be going elsewhere for the cruiser. I had an accident on the Speedy and at the moment the tank has taken 4 months and maybe 5 months after Christmas. I dont think it is good enough and no one at triumph gives a **** so thats why im looking at a suzuki now. Certainly not looking at the tractor harleys

Ok well thats my rant. Hopefully catch up with a few of you guys and have a look at some bikes. Going to take one for a test ride this weekend.

They are a tough looking bike when customised

#3 ·
Gday guys

Just thought i would join here as im looking at buying one of these beasts or really tossing up between the M109 and a rocket 3. This is the best place to start as i can see pics of customs and see what people think of them. Soooo Guys tell me why will the suzuki be better than the Rocket

I have a Triumph Speed Triple Anniversary model and my GF is buying a Thruxton but triumph is stuffing me around so i think my money will be going elsewhere for the cruiser. I had an accident on the Speedy and at the moment the tank has taken 4 months and maybe 5 months after Christmas. I dont think it is good enough and no one at triumph gives a **** so thats why im looking at a suzuki now. Certainly not looking at the tractor harleys

Ok well thats my rant. Hopefully catch up with a few of you guys and have a look at some bikes. Going to take one for a test ride this weekend.

They are a tough looking bike when customised
:welcome: scotte take my advice i was going to do the same as you and look at buying a bike other than the 9 ( choice was between honda fury :confused: or triumph thunder bird ??? ) but a friend bought a 9 and i fell in love. I'm going to pick my baby up on Mon or Tues this week. She's a brand new 2010 m109r LE, black with the orange stripe :drool: , and i bought her from Action suzuki in the city. Do yourself a favour go see ADAM at Action Suzuki in the city ,Wentwoth ave . Tell him Marco sent you and he'll give you a good deal. Good luck dude you'll love the ride and just remember she's a big one with a bit of grunt :evil:. Let me know how you go. Cheers Toro9:bigthumbsup:

#4 ·
:welcome:Scotte. I also bought the 2010LE in August and have had a blast with her since. For a big cruiser the 9 can really get up & go, hopefully you'll have had the test ride & have loved the experience!
I've also got an 06 speed triple & love riding them both - although at the moment the 9 gets more of my riding time :-\...

#6 · (Edited)
Hey Guys

Never got to do the test ride on the weekend so going this weekend instead. My GF is keen on the 109 after we saw a LE on the weekend that had a black cobra black ceramic coated exhaust, and was lowered. Thinking of the black and doing a silver stripe on it like the LE models have. The bikes are bloody good value thats for sure. I dont mind the one in the pic though for looking tough

#10 · (Edited)
Save big dollars

Welcome.
If you want to save yourself a ton of money, mine is for sale.
Photos in album called NAsty.

Comments? Yes its for sale
2" Kewl Metal Risers,Extended CF Cables,Kuryakyn Grips, Scorpion Alarm,Kuryakny Stiletto Pegs,Kuryakny Power Outlet
One off seats with python skin insets,De-beavered
Smoked Front indicators, Smoked LED rear light assembly,
Holly air intake,Power Commander 3, Passenger back support,
M109R Covers, 2 additional Helmet locks (handlebar and plate frame), Front and Rear calliper covers,Drive shaft cover
Side frame Cover

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.