M109 Rider Forums banner

New Aussie on "board"

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Redbullsushi 
#1 ·
Hi all from down under. First time poster, long time reader he he. But seriously i'm very honoured to have become a member of the M109Riders forum. I'll start by saying i have yet to receive my 9 but i have placed a deposit on a brand new 2010 LE which will hopefully be in my driveway by Dec.
I have gone through a slow progression of bike sizes. Started off with a vespa :redfaced: then to a yamaha virago 250cc :doh: and currently a vstar 650 on which i rode on a charity ride to the snowy mountains and back (1800 km) in 3 days which was one of the greatest expeiriences of my life.
3mths ago i was seriously looking at buying a honda fury but had a look at the 2010 LE 9 and :bow:. I said i have to have one. I rode one on a demo day and was blown away. For the past 3mths i have been reading almost every post in this forum. I think that the 9 is a work of art that will rip your :edit: head off if you disrespect it.
My avatar is exactly like the bike i'll be getting and it will come with some mods such as Cobra black tri-pro 2 in 1 pipes, k&n filters, iso chrome grips,cobra fi2000 and hopefully more. Which leads my to my first question, can get any suggestions on what else should be done ?
I look forward to your replies and hope to catch up with any 9's from the inner west of sydney for a ride come christmas time. Cheers Toro9

See less See more
#3 ·
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the Bang for the Bucks mod thread, in my signature. There are a lot of great mods in there. I guess it all depends on what you are looking to change and or improve. I am a big safety guy. HID, Stebel and back off module are great mods in my book.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.