M109 Rider Forums banner

how many people belong to a motorcycle club?

8K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  Calif Roadrunner 
#1 ·
i see all these guys and girls wearing matching leather vests and it makes me somewhat jelous that i am not part of a club, im always a lone bike riding with no one. ive talked with some groups and they only allow harley riders (not so surprised). any clubs in the ct/ma area suzuki friendly? and how does one join?:dontknow:

G
#3 ·
quite a few clubs around here...no "109" specific clubs.....my neighbor is a "Boozefighter" but they all drive HD...cool fun people...but not my kind of club. Was going to join Blue Knights however I found another more "local" club I'll check out....over all not really motivated to "join" a club but if you look around, I'm sure you will find something that's simple to get in...Hell even the Moose Lodge has a motorcycle club....anyways, have fun and ride safe!

#4 ·
Not all clubs are good for all people.....
joined a bunch once , you had to follow
never pass no one , they all drove like they were dead
they decided where you were going to be in the line
:mad: not for me at all , I often leave the planned map
to go and explore places , guess I'ma loner.

#11 ·
Hardly. Some of us have different needs from our beast!! I ride with some 9ers here but the problem is KEEPING UP with them LOL No stay in your position with these guys, Its a mad dash for leader position. In a safe and prudent manner of course.....COLLEN???????????????????

#9 ·
I did a lot of riding over in CA late last summer. Planing on doing lots more this summer coming. We stopped at that restraint on R 6 the one with the $2.00 meal. Bring a loaf of bread when you go there. lol..

Not a club person. My see you out that way some time. Show us the west side of CA.

Dave

#12 ·
I belong to Bound By Honor Family MC. And it is a great feeling riding together. And yes we do have cool colors, lol. We do ride in formation because of safety issues but we are not doing 55-60 either, lol (hey I like speed).

I am actually the President and I love my boys. Its a real sense of family. A club is not for everybody. In order to join mine, you have to prospect for 6 months. This is because we want to make certain you are a right fit for us and we are a right fit for you. We do not discrminate against biker or bike. You only have to have a love of riding.

I know there are clubs up by where you are. Just hang out with them, get to know them before you decide to join.

Liz, a/k/a Prez Sin

#15 ·
I refuse to join any club that would accept me as a member

#17 ·
I ride with the # 1 Stunnas Motor Sports Club, We are a hugh family and we accept all bikes . In Atlanta we have about 9 109s and a bunch of other bikes even sportbikes. We also have a Car and Truck division. Check out our website numberonestunnas.com .

#19 ·
I am a Road Captain in a bike club in MD. The bike u see as my avatar was my ride until November of last year I now have the only cruiser in a club of sportbikes. There are benefits and hinderances to being in a club (most being benefits) Motorcycle clubs are not for all but I would also suggest that you research a potential club and ask members about the particular club that you are interested in. The prospect period (although in varying lengths) usually allows you evaluate whether or not the club fits your needs and vice versa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.