M109 Rider Forums banner

ATTENTION

5K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Nemo 
#1 ·
Ok so me and Richard ( Aka batman70 ) are getting together with firefighter and designing a Oklahoma riders group logo for a patch to put on a vest of some sort and to start a get together we have a couple of sponsors performance cycle in Bethany and BS Unlimited in Okc so BS even said they would put on the event for us in there parking lot but we need to have enough numbers to get this together so pm me with ur info but we need to all get together here in Okc sometime asap to get the ball rolling that is I'd you are interested in this idea
Looking forward to hearing from you

#3 ·
I'll come if it is on a weekend. Otherwise I work swing shift at Tinker. Suppose I could take a day off if you make it a Friday evening. Better yet, plan it for Labor Day weekend, I got four days off then.:D

I have a friend who refuses to do computers (don't ask!), he rides a 06 blurple. I am quite sure he will come along with me. And my wife will ride her blue 06 M50.

#4 ·
Here's the design, if it's cool with you guys I'll go ahead and stick it in my store and send you the link for the shirts. Patches and decals take a little longer.
Probably need to see what the interest is in it. There are only about 10 members active in the Okla section unfortunately......

#9 ·
Tonight hooters 630 everyone please we need to work out the details on the situation

#10 ·
My wife and I will be there if the weather is good, and for as long as the weather holds out. First sign of possible rain, we're out of there. My buddy Sam will be there on his 06 blurple.

#13 ·
There is a huge storm front moving this way with 65 to 70 mph winds, hail and lightning. This is looking like it is going ot be a stay-at-home night. Or I will not be there for very long.

#15 ·
Rain

Dude I told yal to drive a car are truck so there for you did not wast a day off you didn't have to ride your bike they didn't even have it blocked off for bike night because of the weather anyway me and mike drove are pickups so it's your fault if you wasted a day off :edit:

#16 ·
Yep I was there my truck isn't afraid of water it loves getting wet lol

#17 ·
Well kids I had every intension of being at Hooties last night to atleast meet everyone and say hey but, Oklahoma Honda still had my bike and of course yeah the storm. I never thought about drivin the.. Truck ? lol. I had ta have a fork seal and the rear brake rotor replaced under warranty. Im workin on getin the new wheels on now that i can have the rotor carriers powder coated. Anwyay hope ta get ta visit soon, like maybe next thursday? Ill keep my eyes on the board

Laters all
Okie9er

#19 ·
Absolutely, I was not driving my truck to a motorcycle gathering. Never even gave it a thought. And that will be the last time I take off a Thursday to try and make a gathering.

#20 ·
Oklahoma patch

Hey guys iam awaiting info on the Oklahoma patch so we don't cross paths with Any 1% people that don't want us warring a back patch with out following the steps to do so and step on any ones toes but beleave would be safe to go ahead and order are patches from firefighter so order away guys get ur Oklahoma patch :super:

#22 ·
bike knight

:doorag:Don't worry cdxer55 you don't need to take off from work and any one with half horse sence would not have rode there bike last week they didn't have bike knight so you would not have been going to a bike gethering so yes you could have drove your car are truck:edit:

#24 ·
Where is that dang Richard ( Aka batman70 ) had a great time in Vegas with him, and its like he fell off the planet LOL, He wrote yesterday, been kinda crazy back there I hear...........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.