advice?

Thread: advice?

Cool advice?

can anyone please give me some advice on cobra drag pipes for a m109r, performance and so on. thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Just what I have read

If you look at the American forum and look into it they say that the drag pipes are a bit to loud and that if you want to get more hp out of a pipe go for a 2 into i pipe I do not know if this will help.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG V View Post
    can anyone please give me some advice on cobra drag pipes for a m109r, performance and so on. thx

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tarr View Post
    If you look at the American forum and look into it they say that the drag pipes are a bit to loud and that if you want to get more hp out of a pipe go for a 2 into i pipe I do not know if this will help.
    THX TARR, still diciding on what to do!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default pipes

Quote Originally Posted by BIG V View Post
    THX TARR, still diciding on what to do!
    Contact Tornado Developments best sound and results re performance for your M109. I have send my stock pipes from Cape Town and what a result!

Generally, I have read that the Cobra Swepts and dragsters are not great for power. They may give you higher HP, but you'll lose a lot of torque.
    Like Tarr said, for the best power, go for a two into one system. If you like the dual pipes I believe that the Big Shots are one of the best rated for power improvement.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, folks!

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
    ~Frank Zappa