M109 Rider Forums banner

Which weekend in october

Kerrvile, Sisters run in october!!!!!

7K views 107 replies 21 participants last post by  bw109r 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay guys & gals, I was talking with David (Swatcop) we beleive its getting close enough to try and start picking a weekend! I would assume the same itinerary would apply as it has in the past.

Fri nite eat seafood buffet at the INN OF THE HILLS.

Sat morning everyone can eat where ever you want but meet @ Cracker Barrel 8:30am Kick stands up @ 9am. If we get seperated working the lights & cops going thru town. Then everyone can just meet at the Koyote Ranch since its our 1st stop anyway.

I would assume since there alot of people with kids that Halloween weekend would be out, but I put it on the poll anyway.

Got any suggestions nows the time! Hope to see everyone there!

#95 ·
Saturday Morning

Where is everyone meeting for the Saturday morning run? Donut place or Cracker Barrel? I know one thing for certain, I'll be pulling out of either of those places reeeeeeeal slow like...:cop:.

According to the forecast, you better bring your jacket and rain suit:-\.

Hey Chad, I'll bet your "trailoring" with Billy:mad:.... Is that what they call it in Cypress:-*?

Well gents, check your oil/air/water .... its time.

Ride on....

#96 ·
Where is everyone meeting for the Saturday morning run? Donut place or Cracker Barrel? I know one thing for certain, I'll be pulling out of either of those places reeeeeeeal slow like...:cop:.

According to the forecast, you better bring your jacket and rain suit:-\.

Hey Chad, I'll bet your "trailoring" with Billy:mad:.... Is that what they call it in Cypress:-*?

Well gents, check your oil/air/water .... its time.

Ride on....
Meet at Cracker Barrel, it has a bigger parking lot. I don't think we can fit 30+ riders in the Donut Palace parking lot.

It's only a 30% chance of rain so far, hopefully we'll stay dry.:pray:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.