How many "customers" (admirers) a day do you get
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many "customers" (admirers) a day do you get

kawzx7

Default How many "customers" (admirers) a day do you get

Averaging about 2-3 people a day when I park, get gas, etc. just HAVE to look at the machine and ask me questions. Even cops. This is a bone stock 2008 mind you. That's in addition to all the stares and people craning their necks out car windows as I drive by. Now I know how celebs feel. How many admirers you guys get per day?

Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

When its washed and all sparkly, my bike gets attention every time I take it out tbh. Same as yourself, petrol stations, restaurants etc, nearly always draws attention, people asking to take photos etc.

When its got road grime on it or packed with camping gear, not so much attention....
    Blag.

Very Active Member purvistechie's Avatar

Honestly my average is almost one comment at each fuel stop. It really pisses off my brother who rides a Harley!

OLD - RED 07 loaded, NEW - 2015 StreetGlide Special Black Denim Dropped Bags, CVO Rear Fender, Passenger Boards, Chop Tour Pack, Driver Back Rest, Stage 3 BOOM! Audio, Full Sac Headers, Tuner, Exhaust.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

well on the SV i can get gas and be gone in about 4-5 minutes but on the 109 its an event that lasts 10-15 mins depending on the gas station. i try an avoid busy stations but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Very Active Member Square Rounder's Avatar

I can not make it out of a gas station un under a half hour.

When Indians ran this land, there were no taxes, no debt, plenty of game, clean water, women did all of the work, men hunted and fished all day and had sex all night.

Only the white man is dumb enough to think he could improve on that system

kawzx7

Had a guy make a BEELINE the other day. Just parked at the gym was within visual. He looked intent on maybe kicking it. I thought **** maybe I passed him and he was pissed. Thought I was gonna have to tackle him. So I yelled out "wsup". He says, "hey this yours? Best looking bike I have seen."

Crisis averted. :-)

kawzx7

Quote Originally Posted by purvistechie View Post
    Honestly my average is almost one comment at each fuel stop. It really pisses off my brother who rides a Harley!
    HD has become a bit passe. Vrods are collecting dust everywhere too!

Very Active Member

Can't count, but man it nice to see the looks on their faces when they try to figure out what it is.

kawzx7

Quote Originally Posted by purplengold83 View Post
    Can't count, but man it nice to see the looks on their faces when they try to figure out what it is.
    I love it debadged, but yeah then I'm askin for it! Their first question is a slow drawn out sentence "Man, what IS that?".

Default customers

Pulled into a empty gas station last night,thinking great in and out quick...the cashier asked me a hundred questions,and even went out and took pic with cell phone...still took half hour too get out....and its still stock,so u better get use to it....i seem to get more questions now that i de badged...looks better but longer to gas up...
    Stav

Default WTF??

Walked out of a restaurant the other day and saw a guy laying on the floor looking under Ole Yeller. The impulse to kick him in the head was pacified when he said, "[email protected]!, that is one badass bike!!".

Ride on...

All the stares are new for me. "Bada$$" is usually the descriptor used and I love it as I never get described as that. This morning a passenger from a van stuck his head out the window and gave me the thumbsup, so I gave him the finger! - Hey we are bikers, right? Just kidding I gave him the thumbsup :) Its fun!
    2006 Suzuki Boulevard M109R
    K&N Filters, 250mm Rear Tire, TRE W/Gear Indicator..

although i dont have a 9 yet, my ducati 999r got the same kind of attention

Default hell yeah its mine!

Went riding with a friend yesterday and he had us stop by two of his friends houses so they could look at it.Then the wife and i were up at the suzuki dealership when some guy had her come get me so he could listen to it.come to find out he has a nine(anothe one for the next mid atlantis meet) and was picking exhausts.Gotta love these beasts!!!!!!

I have so many admirers. I now have an entourage, aerial and ground camera crew, groupies, papparazi, Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, and a band that follows me everywhere i go.

kawzx7

Quote Originally Posted by Hwy109 View Post
    I have so many admirers. I now have an entourage, aerial and ground camera crew, groupies, papparazi, Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, and a band that follows me everywhere i go.
    ****, I'll just take the cheerleaders.

I get plenty but nothing beats the comments when I am with the Harley riders
    More Power GSXR1000 303hp

I am at the dragon as we speak. I have been blown away at the complements I have gotten. My bike is completely black and really throws people off.

My favorite so far is the guy running off the road and his wife smacking him on the back of the head to get his attention. My oldest son told me he wished I had bought a different bike because of all the time we spend answering questions.
    Debeavered, debadged. jsd3m. hard krome sideburner, widow footpegs, kuryakyn grips, $100 backrest mod, hard core exhaust baffle, 250 rear tire

Very Active Member

Default Attention Getter.

Know what you fella's are on about.Get that a lot also,and the Ranga is totally stock.The best compliment I got was when I was pulled into an RBT/Drug testing station not long after buying the bike.The police officer was really cool.An old school cop,who did a lot of his years in traffic on a Motor Cycle.The first thing he asked me was ''How long did it take you to build this?It's the best custom bike I have ever seen!A couple of other cops were also ogling the bike and had huge smiles on their faces-especially one female officer who was quite HOT.She also payed a compliment on how great the bike looked.The smiles soon turned to surprise when they were told that it came out of the Suzuki factory this way.They then asked how long these bikes had been around.Told them almost 2 years.The officers said that they hadn't seen any of these around,but would be looking in future for the ones that are out there.An RBT test usually takes less than 5 minutes,but I was 'Detained' for 20 minutes that night.The test was negative and I was 'Allowed' to leave.Not long after that,I was out for a ride,got pulled over by 2 officers who wanted to look at the bike because they wondered what the hell it was.After 15 minutes of explaining what the bike was,we went our separate ways.So yeh,I get that a lot.Ride safe people.KEZZ.

Now people just follow me around with theme music...

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

I've even had an Indian lady at a gas station with two kids in the car and wearing the full Hindu gear tell me "nice bike". No one is immune to the aura of the nine!

JSD-3M,ISO grips,LaMonster handlebar spikes,Zuk eng guards,derby/brake res cvr,rear brake cvr,Ness mirrors,Baron debvr,Zombie pegs fnt,Lrg ISO pegs rear,Cycle House levers and stand,Cobra Swepts,FI2000R,Tornados w/h K&N rain covers,Coastal Moto Maverick wheels, Metz 160(f)260(r),Zuk gel seat,Irate skull radiator grill,C House chrome shift peg.

A couple weeks ago, I was out w/ 2 of my friends that own 9's. We were parked on well, I'll just show ya.......

The other yellow bike is the one I traded for the 9 I just bought and the other bike is my Sabre that I still have and is no slouch by any means

Now what amazed me is how many ppl walked by and stopped to ogle the 2 nines and made my bike feel invisible!! No matter where we were, it was the same thing. Suzuki really hit their mark w/ these bikes that's for sure. Now mine will soon be one of those that is looked upon!!!

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

I average 2.3785 per stop. I record them on a spreadsheet and it averages it for me.

I also have some coastal property in Kansas I want to sell cheap.

kawzx7

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    I average 2.3785 per stop. I record them on a spreadsheet and it averages it for me.

I also have some coastal property in Kansas I want to sell cheap.
    That's a realistic average. I should start keeping a log on my iPhone. It would actually be kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by JayH3n View Post
    "Shaft"?...... Right on!

Ride on......

Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    A couple weeks ago, I was out w/ 2 of my friends that own 9's. We were parked on well, I'll just show ya.......

I wonder who's 9's those are.... Hummmmmmm.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. -- Ronald Reagan
    With Individual Freedom and Individual Salvation comes Individual Accountability. It brings a rewarding life to all. <--The Huff

Quote Originally Posted by JayH3n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo-rider View Post
    "Shaft"?...... Right on!

Ride on......
    Not that this is about Jay...but it made me think of this for theme music..
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bohK2Zyh1D8[/ame]

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. -- Ronald Reagan
    With Individual Freedom and Individual Salvation comes Individual Accountability. It brings a rewarding life to all. <--The Huff

Quote Originally Posted by The HUFF View Post
    I wonder who's 9's those are.... Hummmmmmm.
    haha right!!

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

So last night I decide to take a ride and go to my buddies house. He owns a 2004 Texas Chopper, a very nice bike in it's own right. However it was on the lift as he has a clutch issue, but his neighbor (who owns a Harley) comes out and says, "You need to get one of these..." I leave to meet a young lady at the gas station, her first time seeing the bike and she wants pictures on the bike. During the 20 minutes we were taking pictures no less then 10 people walked by making comments and two stopped completely. One guy says, "What did it cost, $29,000?"

I can get used to this type of attention!
    '09 109...kind of catchy!