M109 Rider Forums banner

Show me your bags!

14K views 64 replies 41 participants last post by  T-peezie 109 
#1 ·
:) I am looking for a particular saddlebag that looks good on the bike. I have been turned off by a lot of the ones that bolt or fasten to the fender rails because they never follow the contour of the rails. Instead they look like they stick out a foot and don't belong on the bike.

if anyones feeling me on that and has something you like that you feel works pretty well on the 9 and seems to fit and look good please let me know.

Thanks!

P.S. The little woman likes the studded leather bags like the C90T's have.

#12 ·
I will check the space tomorrow and post it. They said they were going to make a 250 fit by spacing the kit. Mine seems to have a ton of room but it is still stock.

#16 ·
Yeah they really liked the color. I had leather hard bags on my Shadow. I liked them but they didn't lock But they went with the look of the bike really well. Bags come more down to taste and wallet size and how much you need to pack.

#22 ·
These are the bags I am thinking of purchasing for mine. Willie & Max Revolution bags. They are a hard mount, or you can get the throw over version.

#25 ·
I absolutely agree that the Corbins are the best looking bags, but if you've de-beavered your bike (like more than 1/2 of us) Corbins are out of the picture, not to mention $$$$.

I went with the factory hard bags because the price was right. They go for $500 online now. Note that these were $1500 from the factory. They priced themselves right out of the market with competition like Corbin, thus they are not made anymore.

Not as nice as Corbin, but I pull them when I'm not touring. I like the "naked" look much better.

#32 ·
Authentic Bull Scrotum! What will you do with it?
You can use it to display a dried floral arrangement, for a candy dish, use two and make saddlebags on your m109, or present it as an award to your favorite...!"

For those of you down under....
Aussie Kangaroo Scrotum Pouch

Genuine kangaroo scrotum pouch from Australia makes a great gift for those that aren't too squeamish to enjoy the unusual!And mounts to m109's perfectly.

:eek::eek::eek::joke::clap2:

#34 ·
I Love My Tsukayu Corner Bags and in my opinion they Look Better than the Corbin especialy for $700. Check it out!:drool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.