M109 Rider Forums banner

Helmet Audio

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Mntsnow 
#1 ·

This POS Company has taken my money. My wife ordered me a set of helmet speakers. She paid for second day air. When a week went by with no speakers she called to see what had happened. They said it was delayed and due to ship out in five days, and being how the sale was going to end before they would ship, they would have to charge her $17.00 more. So she asked them to cancel the order, three times she had to ask to cancel the order, three days later they said okay. We still have not gotten the refund, and it had been over a month.
:verymad:

http://helmetaudio.com/

#3 ·
Just sent them a e-mail
saying this :

" Almost bought a set of helmet
communication system from you , but after
reading about your way of doing business
no way will you ever see a penny from me ,
a member on the forums for my M109R just wrote
about your incapability to deliver as promised
and then on top , because YOU were late you told
them you will have to cherge $17.00 more because you were
not able to deliver before the sale date ended ,
YOU ARE IDIOTS !!!! "

If everybody writes to them using the "contact "
button at top of the page you gave us the link to ,
do you think it will do anything ???

#5 ·
This is what I just emailed them.

Almost bought a set of helmet
speakers from you. But after
reading about how you treat your customers,you will never see a penny from me.
The review was written from a member on the M109riders forum
about your incapability to deliver as promised
and then to top it off, you wanted to charge them $17.00 more because you were
not able to deliver before the sale date ended.
Never under estimate the power of the internet passing along how customers are treated.

#6 ·
From their FAQ section:

Where are you located?
We are located in Panama City, Florida. Occasionally, orders will be shipped from Lubbock, Texas.

Who do we know in Panama City?

#7 ·
Contact them and ask to speak to the legal department.

When asked why, tell them you need the registered agent for service or process in your state. Companies that are in one state but do business in other states must have someone you can serve when you need to sue them.

Tell them you are filing a fraud claim in your local small claims court, so you need their local service address.

Note that I am not just saying to threaten this, though that is usually all it takes, actual sue them.

#11 ·
Here is the reply I received this morning from them............not impressed with their bad mouthing a customer at all!!!!!

Hello,
I just created an account on the forum, but cannot post a response until it's activated.
Here are the facts:
1) There was a very large note that you have to scroll past on the product page that read:
PRESALE! PRESALE! PRESALE!
ORDER NOW AND SAVE 8.00!

ESTIMATED SHIPPING DATE FOR ANY ORDER CONTAINING HS24 HELMET SPEAKERS IS JULY 1ST, 2010.
2) She ordered on 6/15/2010
3) She did not choose 'Second Day Air' - I do not offer that method. She chose USPS Priority Mail for $5.49.
4) When asked about Express Mail, I told them that the total shipping would be $17.00-that's what USPS Express Mail costs.
5) After I was contacted on June 26th, it was refunded on June 29th:

#12 ·
Here is the reply I received this morning from them............not impressed with their bad mouthing a customer at all!!!!!

Hello,
I just created an account on the forum, but cannot post a response until it's activated.
Here are the facts:
1) There was a very large note that you have to scroll past on the product page that read:
ORDER NOW AND SAVE 8.00!

ESTIMATED SHIPPING DATE FOR ANY ORDER CONTAINING HS24 HELMET SPEAKERS IS JULY 1ST, 2010.
3) She did not choose 'Second Day Air' - I do not offer that method. She chose USPS Priority Mail for $5.49.
4) When asked about Express Mail, I told them that the total shipping would be $17.00-that's what USPS Express Mail costs.
If this is the case then why didn't they just respond that there was a misunderstanding and correct it??? All they would of had to do is ship it! Today is the 20th. Why wait till he tells a forum to give a side of a story?

I mean FF is such an inconsiderate, rude, manipulative person.:eek::D(Said Sarcastically. For our new forum member.)

#14 ·
Same e-mail reply here too
shoveling all responsability on Fire Fighter ...
---------------------------
Hello,
Here are the facts:
ORDER NOW AND SAVE 8.00!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.