mufflers

Thread: mufflers

Default mufflers

hey guys, i'm from montreal and our cops over here are real anal probers (literaly) when they pull you over, the first thing they do after getting your papers is stick a rod inside your muffler to check to see if it has a baffle and if you dont, you get a ticket ($154)

since i like to travel alot in the u.s.a. and planing a month long trip next year, i'd like to know about your state laws if there's any and how are the cops in your state regarding mufflers.

got my bike back from the shop last friday night, the next day i went for a short cruise and got pulled over! i got a roadhouse slash cut 4" slip-on with no cat. conv. IT IS LOOOOUUUUDDDD!!!!!! and i love it.

so let me know about your state laws please.
    thanks guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I also have Roadhouse Slip-ons.
    Here in Texas, we can be as LOUD as we wanna be.

Here is a link to each state's m/c laws http://www.amadirectlink.com/legisltn/laws.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Hwy109 View Post
    I also have Roadhouse Slip-ons.
    Here in Texas, we can be as LOUD as we wanna be.

Here is a link to each state's m/c laws http://www.amadirectlink.com/legisltn/laws.asp
    i gotta find a good immigration lawyer

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2009m109r View Post
    hey guys, i'm from montreal and our cops over here are real anal probers (literaly) when they pull you over, the first thing they do after getting your papers is stick a rod inside your muffler to check to see if it has a baffle and if you dont, you get a ticket ($154)

since i like to travel alot in the u.s.a. and planing a month long trip next year, i'd like to know about your state laws if there's any and how are the cops in your state regarding mufflers.

got my bike back from the shop last friday night, the next day i went for a short cruise and got pulled over! i got a roadhouse slash cut 4" slip-on with no cat. conv. IT IS LOOOOUUUUDDDD!!!!!! and i love it.

so let me know about your state laws please.
    thanks guys!

whats going on with the edge of that bottom baffle?

idiots at the dealer says the muffler came like this, my guess, it was them who banged the crap out of it to make it fit i had so many problems with them that i dont even bother, i'm just never going back there.

when i have a chance i'll get in there and fix it up! :(