Where are all the 9 riders on the Gulf coast from MS,Al and Fl Panhandle.

Thread: Where are all the 9 riders on the Gulf coast from MS,Al and Fl Panhandle.

Default Where are all the 9 riders on the Gulf coast from MS,Al and Fl Panhandle.

I live in Mobile, AL I never see any 9 rider there got to be some out there tired of seeing all the HD riders. WHERE YOU AT.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I'm moving to Pensacola in December. Is that close enough?

Don't hesitate to go with Swampworks Inc. for your M109r needs!

Customer service is top notch and their craftsmanship and products are unbeatable!

Quote Originally Posted by ta_lewis View Post
    I live in Mobile, AL I never see any 9 rider there got to be some out there tired of seeing all the HD riders. WHERE YOU AT.
    47steeler (Ron) here in Gulfport, Ms - always ready to ride so drop a line when up for a ride but it has been a tad too hot to ride in the middle of the day so I usually ride first thing in the morning or late evening - just drop me a PM
    Mods - No Mods here

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Hey TA I sent you a pm you back when you were thinking of drilling your exhaust never heard back. It's true there is not a lot of 9's around here It makes us special .

I agree it has been way to hot, but one day we might all be able to get together and put a few miles on them. MS and Pensacola are both a 45 - 50 min. from Mobile.

Wide Load I remember and thanks for the input, but I could not resist getting the scorpion exhaust. Where do you live in Mobile. May be we can do a evening ride one day.

Very Active Member

Im in Irvington sent pm with my # give me a call !

Very Active Member

I am over in Theodore and Irvington almost every other week visiting family.Soon as the Summer pop up T-storms are done I'll be riding the bike over there a lot. I was actually there last night and left this morning to head back home. 70 of my 100 mile trip was in heavy rain today with just a t-shirt jeans and a open face helmet. Got the crap beat out of me.

I'm long over due for a ride with 47steeler .Maybe we can all get together here pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert May View Post
    I am over in Theodore and Irvington almost every other week visiting family.Soon as the Summer pop up T-storms are done I'll be riding the bike over there a lot. I was actually there last night and left this morning to head back home. 70 of my 100 mile trip was in heavy rain today with just a t-shirt jeans and a open face helmet. Got the crap beat out of me.

I'm long over due for a ride with 47steeler .Maybe we can all get together here pretty soon.
    We need to ride soon as it cools down a bit - drop me a line soon my friend
    Mods - No Mods here

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by 47steeler View Post
    We need to ride soon as it cools down a bit - drop me a line soon my friend

I will man. The wife has been in and out of the hospital so it's stepped on a lot of my plans the last couple of months. She just had a major surgery and will be out of work for about 5 more weeks.All I gotta say is I hope this is the last of her problems and thank God for FMLA.

Catch up with you soon.