any body from st louis or illinois

Thread: any body from st louis or illinois

Default any body from st louis or illinois

looking for those m109 riders close to stl or ill to get together for a big ride there is a bunch of harley d get togethers whats up with us lets do it
    Last edited by graveyard puppet; 07-13-2010 at 01:30 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

There's a couple of us running around the area. Soon as I get my ankle healed up enough, we can hook up for a ride or one of the bike nights. I got smacked back in May. Getting close to riding. Pasta House has their bike night on Thurs and so does Geo's. Both good spots. You'll usually catch Foo (Jeff), myself, and a couple other 9's at Geo's. There were more, but they traded for Harley's....cough, cough, ack, ack.... Dan & John. STLGTR was going to meet us there, but got hit himself on Friday.

What color/year you riding?

Banned

I lived in freeburg IL for a whilte

st louis is fun to ride

until you get lost in East St Louis

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

im from the middle of now where cornfeilds every where ,any where we go is a good ride !!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate109R View Post
    There's a couple of us running around the area. Soon as I get my ankle healed up enough, we can hook up for a ride or one of the bike nights. I got smacked back in May. Getting close to riding. Pasta House has their bike night on Thurs and so does Geo's. Both good spots. You'll usually catch Foo (Jeff), myself, and a couple other 9's at Geo's. There were more, but they traded for Harley's....cough, cough, ack, ack.... Dan & John. STLGTR was going to meet us there, but got hit himself on Friday.

What color/year you riding?
    but the pasta house is for harleys ...were is geos? black 08 i live n swansea

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard puppet View Post
    but the pasta house is for harleys ...were is geos? black 08 i live n swansea
    n for u that live n the middle of nowere thats the best place to live n ride we all shut ride one day tho

I rolled into Pasta House the week before I got hit and had quite a few people come over and check out the 9. Pasta House crowd is more of the "look at me I ride a Harley" type. Definetly got some looks rolling in though. Was one other M109R, but it was dressed like an HD with full fairing and bags. Geo's crowd is more of a riders group. Everybody welcome. Geo's is located on West Main in Belleville. Just down the street from the retro looking McD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate109R View Post
    I rolled into Pasta House the week before I got hit and had quite a few people come over and check out the 9. Pasta House crowd is more of the "look at me I ride a Harley" type. Definetly got some looks rolling in though. Was one other M109R, but it was dressed like an HD with full fairing and bags. Geo's crowd is more of a riders group. Everybody welcome. Geo's is located on West Main in Belleville. Just down the street from the retro looking McD's.
    hey by the way i just got my new tire 160 60 but i dont know were to take it to get it install no victory wont do it midwest motorsport or deekke n hwy 50 dont know were to take it if u or anybody know need help thanks