Where can I get one of these window decals?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I get one of these window decals?

Very Active Member backinthesaddle's Avatar

Default Where can I get one of these window decals?

Thanks!
    2006 cobalt blue w/realfire
    Roll Tide Roll!!
    Find out more about motorcycling in Alabama

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

BlkM109r

Very Active Member

Firefighter might have them to. Joe made the design but I think Firefighter has the rights to it.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member She's real fine my 109's Avatar

I know some one that would put it on your window. No decal. Guy does some nice work.
    Good combo for the nine. 265/40/18 or P265/45R 18 Michelin Pilot Sport and Metz 130/70/18 front. Try it, youll like it.
    What other people think of you is none of your business.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of another.

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Firefighter might have them to. Joe made the design but I think Firefighter has the rights to it.
    I believe that's where I got mine from (I bought it at last year's Meet)...love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    BikerGranny would rip your head off, and spit down your neck. You have NO idea who you're messing with. She'll be coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice. You'll be crying when she's done with you. That is a promise. Normally there is no fighting at the meet. But, I may make an exception in your case. LYIANFW!

Quote Originally Posted by She's real fine my 109 View Post
    I know some one that would put it on your window. No decal. Guy does some nice work.
    no you don't, because it's a copyrighted design and he doesn't have permission. That is known as stealing. Thanks.

PM me backinthesaddle and i can hook you up

Quote Originally Posted by BlkM109r View Post
    no you don't, because it's a copyrighted design and he doesn't have permission. That is known as stealing. Thanks.

ask and you shall receive.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkM109r View Post

How can I get two?

Quote Originally Posted by HM109 View Post
    How can I get two?
    Umm.... PM BlkM109r.....

New Member? Click here: Frequently asked questions.

copyrighted ....LMFAO....Ask me if I care....
    Good combo for the nine. 265/40/18 or P265/45R 18 Michelin Pilot Sport and Metz 130/70/18 front. Try it, youll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hink View Post
    Umm.... PM BlkM109r.....
    Thanks Hink!

pm sent

I wonder why you're on the ignore list of most of the members on here? hmm.... posts like this maybe? well now you're on mine as well
    渋味 Effortless perfection.
    Wow you're Harley must be really fast, cause you were haulin' azz when i passed you on my M109!

What a D!ck!

Quote Originally Posted by Shibumi View Post
    I wonder why you're on the ignore list of most of the members on here? hmm.... posts like this maybe? well now you're on mine as well
    Copyrighted or not it is all about respect! It was Blkm109's design and the right thing to do is to buy from him or ask his permission to duplicate it. This is a nice forum with a bunch of nice guys and I like to make my contribution being a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibumi View Post
    ... he's on my 'ignore' list as of now ....

You will after you get the **** beat out of you dumbass
    Last edited by BlkM109r; 07-03-2010 at 11:40 AM.

I'll put a S and the end of the BoulevardS... Make you feel better?

The one thing I am not is a two face. I got something to say I would say it to your face.

Think i'll have my friend put it on the bottom of my windshield with the name
    Bouleveards.

What i'm pointing out here is that all you have to do is change one little thing to it and its not the same.

I still think copyright right is a place where they can take your money. Its one thing do do it in big biz, not with a little decal.

And if your not making a profit off it it, its all good. My bud would do it for free. LMFAO.

I'll put a S and the end of the BoulevardS... Make you feel better?

The one thing I am not is a two face. I got something to say I would say it to your face.

Think i'll have my friend put it on the bottom of my windshield with the name
    Bouleveards.

What i'm pointing out here is that all you have to do is change one little thing to it and its not the same.

I still think copyright right is a place where they can take your money. Its one thing do do it in big biz, not with a little decal.

And if your not making a profit off it it, its all good. My bud would do it for free. LMFAO.

Wow you have to be the most uneducated person on the earth to think all you have to do is add a "s" at the end of word or design. Try using the apple logo and just add a "s" at the end and see who wins in court. At first I thought people here picked on you a bit because of the whole 280 on a stock rim but now I see you are just a theif and a douche bag! I hope someone breaks out your back window!

Maybe i'm like this because of the way they act when it comes to the 280 on a stock rim. And what i think is safe or unsafe. Love the name calling. + I like busting balls. It brings out the douche bags. LMFAO
    Last edited by She's real fine my 109; 07-03-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Post an address and I'll make sure you get a visit from my "lawyers"

Very Active Member TulsaRider25720's Avatar
    Kansas City for now..but OKC here I come (Aug 30)

Maybe i'm like this because of the way they act when it comes to the 280 on a stock rim. And what i think is safe or unsafe. Love the name calling. + I like busting balls. It brings out the douche bags. LMFAO
    I too use to think they picked on you a bit too much but I see you either like this attention or you truly don't give a fat rats azz about other people's shyt. How would you like it if someone stole your 9 or stole out your house or car. Most people don't like things they have worked hard at just taken from them. So I'm going to assume you wouldn't like it either. If you take that design and use it without permission that is exactly what you are doing, changing one thing here or there doesn't not remove the copyright infringement which is what you are doing. You claim you do this b/c folks give you a hard time about your 280...first its your bike and your right..if you like the 280 who gives a flip what other folks say..but that doesn't give you a pass to disrespect OTHER peoples stuff just b/c you don't like what they said about something you doing. Stealing or making the decal without BlkM109r permission is stealing..nothing you can say or do changes that or offers an excuse for it...whether folks mistreated you or not doesn’t give you a pass to mistreat or steal from others...I hope I'm wrong about you and you don't go down this road, even if you are yanking folks chain, its still not cool...be easy bro you get respect when you give respect...

Quote Originally Posted by HM109 View Post
    Copyrighted or not it is all about respect! It was Blkm109's design and the right thing to do is to buy from him or ask his permission to duplicate it. This is a nice forum with a bunch of nice guys and I like to make my contribution being a part of it.

Ok Now Its My Turn
    That Design is not anyones but suzukies. The M109R With the bike the same way he has it n the boulavard under where it says M190R is the same. I was in suzuki the other day to get a oil filter n i was looking at the 109s n all i had to do was look up n that same design was on the wall where the 109s where displayed so everyone wants to cry about copyrite? Ask Blkm where he got his design from. Now im not in here to bust balls im stating the facts about this subject.

wow, I too thought the 280 thing was blown out of proportion.........
    maybe you broght in on yourself

anyway you slice it stealing (material, design or other) is wrong as hell

and sooooo not cool

karma waits around the corner

Quote Originally Posted by smokin420 View Post
    Ok Now Its My Turn
    That Design is not anyones but suzukies. The M109R With the bike the same way he has it n the boulavard under where it says M190R is the same. I was in suzuki the other day to get a oil filter n i was looking at the 109s n all i had to do was look up n that same design was on the wall where the 109s where displayed so everyone wants to cry about copyrite? Ask Blkm where he got his design from. Now im not in here to bust balls im stating the facts about this subject.
    Bull**** it was. None of my art is suzukis all my original design down to the font and the text. If it was there your dealer stole It from me. Post up a pic of what you saw and where they are and I'll shut em down.

Btw 280 on a stock rim is fine

When i get home ill go back to suzuki n take a pic of it n post it in here. Im in california right now heading back to florida with a load so give me a few days to get back n ill post it before i go on vacation.

I wouldn't put that on my bike or any thing else i have. I see them fight like cats and dogs over this same thing back a time or two. Then friends aren't friends anymore over something not so important as friendship.

As far as this forum, you can't judge people by a forum. There are lots more thing about a person that can't be shown. Its just text. When I meet people on this forum I get a very different story. Lots of nice people.

Its like a Chat room, just because you want to call it a forum its still a chat. Its a place where people can say what ever they think if you like it or not.

As far as the decal. If i liked the thing and put it on what ever, theres not jack shat that anybody can do about it...I'M NOT MAKING MONEY ON IT. LUL FROM BING STOLEN. I would think Copyright it so other can't make money off his work.

Fire has rights, he make money on it. When you start splitting hairs, everybody is rite.

Very Active Member fire fighter 109's Avatar

As far as the decal. If i liked the thing and put it on what ever, theres not jack shat that anybody can do about it...I'M NOT MAKING MONEY ON IT. LUL FROM BING STOLEN. I would think Copyright it so other can't make money off his work.

Fire has rights, he make money on it ....

If you really think nothing can be done to you for steeling this design, then post the guys name and company who is making it for you, then show us when you get it done.

I have the right to make embroidery with this design That is it. I asked Joe, he allowed me, simple. I do not have the right to do anything I want with HIS art. No one does. Joe made it, he decides who gets to use it, and for what.