Bike night Susky River Grille 7/1/10

Thread: Bike night Susky River Grille 7/1/10

Very Active Member RonnieTheBull's Avatar

Default Bike night Susky River Grille 7/1/10

Anybody ever checked this out? The weather is great out so Im thinkin me, the lady and a few friends may go up and check it out. Its right on the water so I'm thinkin it should be a pretty cool place to hang

Host: The Susky River Grille When: Thursday, July 01st, 2010 @ 06:00 PM Where: The Susky River Grille 600 Rowland Drive, Port Deposit, MD 21904 (view map) Telephone: 410-378-4600 Category: Bike Night

DescriptionBIKE NIGHT AT THE SUSKY GRILLE - The Susky River grille hosts bike night with the hottest Harleys, Custom Choppers, Cruisers and sport bikes that the Northern Maryland and Delaware bike scene has to offer. Each and every week we close the parking lot down for BIKES ONLY and fire up the music. Sit and relax on the spacious deck overlooking the beautiful Susquehanna River while you and the family watch the bikes roll in. Get out in the parking lot and check 'em out up close! Have your picture taken with the always friendly and beautiful Girls of Susky River!Weekly drink and food specials including the popular 1/2 off Wings and $ 3.50 16 oz. Bud and Coors Lights. We rock the house every week. New bikes only parking right off the deck! Come party at the HOTTEST bike scene in Maryland. Don't worry about the OTHER bike nights, if your not at Suskys on Thursday nights then you might as well have stayed

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Sounds like fun. Too bad I only saw this, would have liked to check it out.
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Pissed off B*stard of Baltimore
    ATGATT 4 LIFE

Just a heads up - up here in PA there's a black mayfly hatch going on in the Susquehanna right now!!!

I believe that people have a right to decide their own destinies; people own themselves. I also believe that, in a democracy, government exists because (and only so long as) individual citizens give it a 'temporary license to exist'—in exchange for a promise that it will behave itself. In a democracy, you own the government—it doesn't own you. ~Frank Zappa

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ananga73 View Post
    Sounds like fun. Too bad I only saw this, would have liked to check it out.
    Just keep it in mind..they have it every thursday...not sure if its any good or not..first time going...I try and nab some pics and give some feedback

Quote Originally Posted by HyperPete View Post
    Just a heads up - up here in PA there's a black mayfly hatch going on in the Susquehanna right now!!!
    LMFAO!!! Brotha I do not even know what ta hell that means but it doesn't sound good...you got me nervous....maybe I'll make some other plans...

hey ronnie, im heading back that way tomorrow. company had me up in reading, pa for the last 2 weeks. let me know how it is and we can go next thursday if its any good. ive ridden that road a bunch of times and theres always a ton of bikes out there. dont remember the name but its the turn right after the hydro-electric dam. great road with an awesome tree canopy the whole way there.

Hey brotha! Wasn't sure if you was still around or not I had thought yo were shipping off around the 4thu..... I will give you the heads up on it...Gettysburg bike week is next week too...may have to set up a ride and check it

i was hoping to be leaving for asheville tomorrow morning but the job got pushed back at least a week so im off till tuesday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieTheBull View Post
    LMFAO!!! Brotha I do not even know what ta hell that means but it doesn't sound good...you got me nervous....maybe I'll make some other plans...
    Good choice. Here's a photo of a car during a mayfly hatch:

I believe that people have a right to decide their own destinies; people own themselves. I also believe that, in a democracy, government exists because (and only so long as) individual citizens give it a 'temporary license to exist'—in exchange for a promise that it will behave itself. In a democracy, you own the government—it doesn't own you. ~Frank Zappa

Let me know how it is. I might make that run next week. It should only take me an hour or so. PM me

Quote Originally Posted by HyperPete View Post
    Good choice. Here's a photo of a car during a mayfly hatch:

WOW ....had I seen this prior I probably would not have went...we did and got home fine...that would have been freaky though for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ghostm109 View Post
    Let me know how it is. I might make that run next week. It should only take me an hour or so. PM me
    Ghost and everybody else....Imma be honest it wasnt all that...there was probably a total of 20-30 bikes there...its obvious that they just started the event and it hasnt quite got its legs yet,,,location is sweet though...right on the water...decent size deck and you can walk down to the docks on the water....something I will probably check out again...lady loved it cause we were on the bike, out of the house and by the water...decent night all and all...but nothing that I would say is a "have to" place to go....

holy crap looks like the lovebug invasions twice a year in florida!!!

Has anyone been to this place since the first bike night? If so, how was it?

Ghost, Me and a couple of friends were out riding lastnight and happened to stop by this place again (only second time) we got there for about 8:30 and it was still kind of small...maybe 25 bikes...didnt stay long...it a really cool location right on the water...nice ride to get there but the actual "bike night" still isnt that live yet...not many metric bikes there yet at all...mostly Harley crowd..them M was getting alot of love tho lastnight

I'm sure it was. The M ALWAYS gets a lot of love. Thanks bro.

Ride Safe

BTW: your bike is nice as ****

Quote Originally Posted by ghostm109 View Post
    I'm sure it was. The M ALWAYS gets a lot of love. Thanks bro.

Ride Safe

BTW: your bike is nice as ****

I know that's right...with that machine you got I'm sure you get love where ever you go...deverandson hit me up last week to go to the Susky but I was unable to go...this time we just happened to go there on a fluke....I would love to get a group to meet up there one night but I don't want anyone to come thinking its something its not ya know...it would be nice to find a decent bike night to get together at from time to time....the Hooters in Delaware is a huge bike not....place stays rammed week after week...but its hard for me to get there with my work schedule