M109 Rider Forums banner

Shout out for Cities Edge Motorsports in Shakopee

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  purvistechie 
#1 ·
Just wanted to give a shout out for Cities Edge in Shakopee. They are absolutely top notch to work with. They went to bat for me on my loose rear rotor a few years ago and got it covered under warranty, even after it was expired. Since then I've done a good deal of business with them and they have always taken care of me. The will beat anyones prices (even online prices) on almost anything.
Great guys, great service. Too often you only hear the bad, today you hear the good.
Bring your business there, you will not regret it. If your looking for parts, talk to Joe and tell him that Rich (the M109 guy) sent you.

:bigthumbsup::super::super::bigthumbsup:

#2 ·
I wish I lived closer. I'm sick of the Hitching Post in SSP. My bike is sitting there right now.

#3 ·
I wish I lived closer. I'm sick of the Hitching Post in SSP. My bike is sitting there right now.
What happened Craig?? Did you get it back yet?

#4 ·
Rich you are so right on this one. I have been doing business with Cities Edge for many years (back to the chaska days) Heck that is where i bought my nine form in 08. They got me a helmet that they don't even carry and price matched the best online price i could find. I will always give Cities Edge first shot on any motorsports purchase i need to make!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.