How to fix your M109 if you live on Maui... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to fix your M109 if you live on Maui...

Quote Originally Posted by nuk View Post
    Matter of fact I'm leaving July 24 to make sure. Anyone else coming?
    Hopefully I can have a lunch with ya or something...since you're coming all this way just to help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Speaking of ridin'

Marlboro and I got to meet up and ride soon as my 9 gets the new tires on (end of month) so we all need to meet up before you ship it back. I'm probably pasing you in the sir as I'm traveling to Maui, Big Island and Kauai regularly now.

Gives us a shout when it's done...

Would it be cheaper to have the mechanic fly to you? Just kidding, hope they get you fixed and rolling soon. A quick question. I was in Maui acouple of years ago and drove the road to Hana and the road around the northwestern side of the island. Those would have to be some the best rides ever. Have you been? I'll bet the road to Hana could send a few chills up your spine. Safe riding.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDKING View Post
    Would it be cheaper to have the mechanic fly to you? Just kidding, hope they get you fixed and rolling soon. A quick question. I was in Maui acouple of years ago and drove the road to Hana and the road around the northwestern side of the island. Those would have to be some the best rides ever. Have you been? I'll bet the road to Hana could send a few chills up your spine. Safe riding.
    Road to Hana would be insane on a 9. Would love to try it some day though.

Los Alamitos in Orange County, So. Cal "The O C"

better tie down it from the floor to the bike, as if it is on a trailer on a dirt road shipping is rough

Very Active Member purvistechie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDKING View Post
    When I was visiting Hawaiian9er and Mrs. Hawaiian9er last October, we attempted to go around the West side on the Motorcycles but it was down pouring whenever we got out of the middle of the island. When we turned around is when his drive shaft broke. He's been down THAT LONG. We took the drive in the Jeep the next day. It would have been more fun on the bike, but I had a Street Glide, so I guess it would have only been slightly better.

OLD - RED 07 loaded, NEW - 2015 StreetGlide Special Black Denim Dropped Bags, CVO Rear Fender, Passenger Boards, Chop Tour Pack, Driver Back Rest, Stage 3 BOOM! Audio, Full Sac Headers, Tuner, Exhaust.