WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO RIDE...

Thread: WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO RIDE...

Default WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO RIDE...

What a day to ride. I didn't have to be to work until 9 today, so I left my house a little after 7 and rode for almost 2 hrs.
    After work today i'm dropping my bike off to have my chrome fork covers put on.. (thanks SGT Duke, I told my husband what you said.)
    See you on the road!
    07 custom paint job by Suzuki for Daytona Cycle World.debaffled 3" Hard Krome exhaust, lowered 2 1/2", 2" Risers, RAW LED rear turn signal, engine guards, ISO Grips w/ throttle boss, switchblade footpegs back-off XP,side mount plate, chrome wheels and hub, switch house, left & right clutch bracket & brake master, chrome levers w/ matching kick stand. rear brake cover, LED yellow lights w/ ground effects, hellcat windshield

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

The weather has been nice, it's good to see all you fair weather riders back out on the road, it's been a lonely winter. You are going to love the look of those fat tubes, it really beefs that front end up. See you on the road soon.
    God Bless America

Me a fair weather rider, haha....we ride all year round. I might cheat with my heated gear, but i'm out riding.
    Pick the bike up last night... it looks really good, but now i need to finish the front end...
    the boys want be to get a 280 kit put on...thinking about it..
    see you on the rode....
    ride safe
    07 custom paint job by Suzuki for Daytona Cycle World.debaffled 3" Hard Krome exhaust, lowered 2 1/2", 2" Risers, RAW LED rear turn signal, engine guards, ISO Grips w/ throttle boss, switchblade footpegs back-off XP,side mount plate, chrome wheels and hub, switch house, left & right clutch bracket & brake master, chrome levers w/ matching kick stand. rear brake cover, LED yellow lights w/ ground effects, hellcat windshield

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Where are the photos of those big Fat tubes GatorGirl ....
    God Bless America

Unhappy

WTF with the winds all weekend? I thought I was goiing to get my riding fix this weekend but with these strong gusts I've been grounded the whole time. Sux
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Pissed off B*stard of Baltimore
    ATGATT 4 LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by ananga73 View Post
    WTF with the winds all weekend? I thought I was goiing to get my riding fix this weekend but with these strong gusts I've been grounded the whole time. Sux

Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..