M109 Rider Forums banner

Benefit Ride on March 27th

3K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  pcarroll226 
#1 ·
Ok guys, We did this ride last year in May and we would like to get it going again. My niece's son was born with some major health issues and has had mutiple open heart surgeries. He is set for another one this month in which they hope to close the hole in his heart and replace one of the valves. He is our familys little miracle and superman at only 2 years of age. This time my niece is trying to purchase a stroller with the required life support equiptment attached so that he can get out more. The family is doing a benefit food selling in Roxboro, and like last year, I would like your participation. To sweeten the deal, I will purchase the first 5 meals to kick this thing off. Roxboro is about 30 miles north of Durham and we can turn it into another great day of riding up into Virginia and so on. Please post up if you would be able to participate. Thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.