M109 Rider Forums banner

Connecticut Bears (sleeping)

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  SandyM109 
#1 ·
Looking at the post dates, you guys must be sleeping. Wake up summers almost here. Have faith. Can you hear the nine warming up??? lol If its somewhat warm today i'm taking the nine around the country block.

Wake that nine up. Splash a little gas on her face. Don't take a rag to her, she's going to get dirty anyway. When you get home you can wipe her down and whisper sweet things to her.

Its all good guys. I'll head over there this summer and rip your connecticut roads up. If you see a nine go buy you like you where stopped.. Its me. lol..

#2 ·
You guys got to be able to get some riding in. We have had nice weather over on the east side of RI. I was out there today and yesterday and more warm weather coming this week.

#3 ·
A little belated hello. So Hello..;)..I ride with [real fine my 109]...:clap2::bigthumbsup:

So if you hear a Sweet sounding (9) going around your town.
It's us.:hot:lol..
We'd like to meet up with some 9er's out there this year..:bigthumbsup:

So make sure you guy's are watching for an(07)Red with off road light's on it that look's like E.T.....:a20:

We saw a Pearl White(109)in Fall River a couple of time's.
We were thinking maybe it was one of you guy's from connecticut.:dontknow:

Take Care,Ride Safe!...:bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.