Poker Run...

Thread: Poker Run...

Very Active Member

Default Poker Run...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been given some information about a poker that is coming together in Madisonville KY. Things are in the works and are not yet set in stone, but I wanted to get the word out so people could plan to be there if they can.

This is what I know(and will continue to update as I get more information):

The Cause: Proceeds will go to the Kentucky Equine Abilities Center.
    The Center helps Adult and kids with disabilities, Mental Disabilities and even PTSD and many other

All monies raised will go to the program or help sponsor a student that is enrolled in the program.

right know it is going to be a 5 card draw, with the possibilities of it turning into Texas held'em.

This is supposed to be going on the last Week of April, First Week in May, weather permitting. If weather does not permit, then there will be a rain date announced.

That is all that I know as of right now. I will update as I get fed more information.

I will not be there during this Poker Run. I will still be here at work in Iraq, but there is a slight possibility that there may be another Poker Run in July as well. But that is just an idea floating out there right now.

Hope that those who can attend do so. It may not be a very big poker run, but anything is better than nothing.

Again I will post more when I get more information. Hopefully there will be a flyer that I may be able to post up.

Thanks.....

Neil
    Look not into the past at the things you have done, but to the future for what you can do.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Thanks

We'll have to keep an eye on the weather.
    "Life's is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, leaking oil with your engine smoking, shouting GERONIMO!" - Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid.- Speeding is ONLY a crime IF you get caught.

"The Devil Inside" TBAR = That Boy Ain't Right

I'll definitely be interested I'll keep this in mind
    渋味 Effortless perfection.
    Wow you're Harley must be really fast, cause you were haulin' azz when i passed you on my M109!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Default IT"S A NO GO!!!

Well after asking and asking, and asking yet some more, the people that were trying to put this ride together have failed miserably to get anything going.

I have asked constantly about updates, fliers, something that I could disseminate out to the board so folks could gear up and try to attend....

Alas, I have heard nothing so I am letting you all know that this thing isnt going to happen.

Sorry to put this out and get folks hopes up.....I do apologize.

V/R

Neil
    Look not into the past at the things you have done, but to the future for what you can do.