Very Active Member

Default V Chargers

Where have you all purchased your V Chargers

let us know

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Excellent job and instructions, easy to follow and a nice end result
    Free health care can save your life, but que until you die....

Very Active Member Square Rounder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FattAss View Post
    Where have you all purchased your V Chargers

let us know

http://www.demonscycle.com/Air-Clean...-p4961509.html

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Square Rounder View Post
    SAME
    CAPZ LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Very Active Member

are you guys happy with the quality cos mine were really crap !!!

Very Active Member

would like to see close up pics of other DEMON CYCLE V CHARGERS and compare quality...............

Maybe they export the Crap !!! Cos they know we can not afford to send it back !!

$5 Disscount on a pair of filters that gonna cost more $ 100 to get fixed !!! will post pics when I get them back from the powder coater !

just looked mine over really good and i am happy with them. but yours looks like you got a bad set
    "TO PUNISH AND ENSLAVE"

lol yeh mine where not as bad as yours, but they werent perfect... but its was cheap! and sometimes u get what you pay for.
    CAPZ LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Very Active Member

NO excuse for a poor product , these are triple chrome plated !!! bought first set , chrome When I got them I was pissed at the fit and poor chrome around front opening edges, Then contact Demon , was told they would look into it , so I ordered 2 more sets , was told could onely get 3 chrome , and one black !! I specifically asked they must check quality I had sent them pics of previous set , I was assured that they would be 100% When I got them they were worse than the first set !!!

I called them and they had this really *****y attitude, Then spoke to AL , he was the one dealing with me account , Just said well return them , yeah right from South Africa !!! He says , WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE US TO DO

Did I not ask for 100% QUALITY ON NEXT ORDER ?? GOT REALLY CRAP 2ND ORDER, !! SO WHO CHECKED THEM , I ASKED , AND HE COULD NOT ANSWER ME !!

YEAH IM SCREAMING COS IM PISSED THAT PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH SELLING POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS !!

I doubt than any locals would get poor products , cos it is alot easier to return or go throw it throught the shop window!!!

are you guys happy with the quality cos mine were really crap !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAKAMN View Post
    just looked mine over really good and i am happy with them. but yours looks like you got a bad set
    Well, having seen mine and JMAKAMN's in person and FattAss's pictures, FattAss's are the worst of the 3 sets.

I can tell you that there were chrome issues on both of the sets I personally saw. The fitment is not precise. They could have smoothed them better before they chromed them. There is some small chrome beading at the sharp points.

So, does the $500 set have a better finish? Of course.

I figured at $140 for the set, I was not expecting a perfect finish.

I only notice the flaws when I am working with them or staring at them.

Not one person who has seen my bike has ever noticed it though, so I figure I am not going to worry about it.

For me, they were a temporary solution until I found exactly what I really want.

Very Active Member

I have taken the chrome off a set , which I am having powder coated , will post pic when they are done , also worked them to match better !! We will be casting them soon , so The quality will be 100%!!!

I was going to order a set , you got me a bit worried now , where else can I get a better quality set ?

M90 2010, Too many Mods to list ,

NO excuse for a poor product , these are triple chrome plated !!! bought first set , chrome When I got them I was pissed at the fit and poor chrome around front opening edges, Then contact Demon , was told they would look into it , so I ordered 2 more sets , was told could onely get 3 chrome , and one black !! I specifically asked they must check quality I had sent them pics of previous set , I was assured that they would be 100% When I got them they were worse than the first set !!!

I called them and they had this really *****y attitude, Then spoke to AL , he was the one dealing with me account , Just said well return them , yeah right from South Africa !!! He says , WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE US TO DO

Did I not ask for 100% QUALITY ON NEXT ORDER ?? GOT REALLY CRAP 2ND ORDER, !! SO WHO CHECKED THEM , I ASKED , AND HE COULD NOT ANSWER ME !!

YEAH IM SCREAMING COS IM PISSED THAT PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH SELLING POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS !!

I doubt than any locals would get poor products , cos it is alot easier to return or go throw it throught the shop window!!!
    yes i have to agree with you i ordered some mirrors for my other bike awhile ago from these guys and the werent very good they rattle i sent a email to them with no reply but when i left negative feed back on ebay they tried to say that i didnt give them a chance to return the mirrors so i asked if they would pay the return cost guess wot no replies again i think they send all the crap overseas so they dont get returns

Very nice Job might have to try it
    Kuryakyn Iso Grip and Pegs, Big Bike Parts Bullet Markers, Stebel, Backoff, Tsukayu Corner Bags, Custom Tribal Flames Paint, Tach relocated, Rivco Rissers, Gold Wing Mod With K&N, Pipes Debaffeled and Drilled, Techlusion TFI, Pro Star Shifter

good job
    join the club

man that is very cool. Good job buddy. I'm definitely doing this next, thanx for sharing

good stuff
    40 degrees and partially sunny, i'm probably out riding

hay guys ,just a heads up on the demons chypechargers i got mine in today. two things: one is that the quality is crappy just like fattass said the quality is what u pay for. I ordered a set with the skulls and one now is upside down cause they r both thesame. Its my fault i should of thought this through lol. will call and try to get the plain ones from them if possible. but i like the idea of this set up, so thanx for this post, but be careful when u order them plain or flame is the way to go. Its ok i don't care to much for the imperfections to much but if u r a picky one don't buy them.
    Last edited by Gostek; 03-04-2010 at 11:11 PM.

i have to say this time i got mine from demons and yes the qaulity isnt that good they dont sit together real good but a shave might work but the rest of it is quite good should i drill a hole in the left side one to let the water out if it rains
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	110-1038_IMG.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	17019   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	110-1040_IMG.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	17020   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	110-1036_IMG.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	17021   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	110-1035_IMG.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	17022  

I would think it can get out through the crack between the two peaces. I didn't try yet but will the black m109 emblem cover the hole in the one thats upside down. If it does it might look good

Default interesting

nice write up..very detailed. With those instructions, I might be able to pull it off. GOOD JOB

Quote Originally Posted by Gostek View Post
    I would think it can get out through the crack between the two peaces. I didn't try yet but will the black m109 emblem cover the hole in the one thats upside down. If it does it might look good

That is a great idea. I'm going to look and see if I still have mine.

got my other set in with the flames on and let me tell u they r in alot better shape that the first ones with the skulls on. Alot better quality. just an update will install soon.

Very Active Member

Maybe I didn't see it, but are you guys only using one mounting bolt instead of two to hold them on? If so does it seem to be holding up ok after a few months of riding?

2008 Grey M109R tach relocated, lowered 2", 250 back tire, 2" riser extensions,Squirrel side mounted licence plate, Mini LED turn signal, Rifle windshield,Cobra swept exhaust, PCV and JSD-3M.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Maybe I didn't see it, but are you guys only using one mounting bolt instead of two to hold them on? If so does it seem to be holding up ok after a few months of riding?
    One bolt and the push-in clip and mine have been holding fine.

When Indians ran this land, there were no taxes, no debt, plenty of game, clean water, women did all of the work, men hunted and fished all day and had sex all night.

Only the white man is dumb enough to think he could improve on that system

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Square Rounder View Post
    One bolt and the push-in clip and mine have been holding fine.
    Cool, they look awesome.

2008 Grey M109R tach relocated, lowered 2", 250 back tire, 2" riser extensions,Squirrel side mounted licence plate, Mini LED turn signal, Rifle windshield,Cobra swept exhaust, PCV and JSD-3M.

ok gettin ready 2 commit 2 doin this is this what u r buyini know the scull will b upside down on 1 side im spray black n e way is this good
    http://www.demonscycle.com/Air-Clean...-p4961526.html

LIKE MY 9 SHINY SIDE UP...

Dude! Stop using letters and numbers, I had to reread your post response like three times to figure out what you where saying. Check this out, get firefox and it has a built in spell check if you cant spell well.

The scull would be upside down, but if you are spraying them black, why wouldn't you just get some plain ones or flames? Personally I would go with a powder coat finish so it would look good longer.
    Freedom is a choice, happiness is a choice, choose to be happy and free.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzcut View Post
    Dude! Stop using letters and numbers, I had to reread your post response like three times to figure out what you where saying. Check this out, get firefox and it has a built in spell check if you cant spell well.

The scull would be upside down, but if you are spraying them black, why wouldn't you just get some plain ones or flames? Personally I would go with a powder coat finish so it would look good longer.
    Sorry, but this is just funny as hell to me....
    Commenting on a dudes spelling, then misspelling the word Skull.... ROFLMAO!!!

"Hello Pot, meet Kettle".

What if he actualy wanted a "scull" on his air cleaners....he wrote it....

Scull –noun
    1. an oar mounted on a fulcrum at the stern of a small boat and moved from side to side to propel the boat forward.

2. either of a pair of oars rowed by one rower.

3. a boat propelled by an oar or oars.

4. a light, narrow racing boat for one, two, or sometimes four rowers, each equipped with a pair of oars.

5. sculls, a race involving such boats. Compare double sculls, single sculls.

Apparently some people didn't understand the "scull" and "skull" difference. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Buzzcut; 08-27-2010 at 01:25 AM.
    Freedom is a choice, happiness is a choice, choose to be happy and free.