nov 14-15

Thread: nov 14-15

Default nov 14-15

nice weekend anyone riding?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

We may go for a short ride or two. I've got a bunch of leaves to clean up yet, and my rear tire is worn way down below where I like to run it. I tell myself that drag slicks are made that way for better traction, but it's getting harder to convince myself. I have a new set of E3's to put on but hate to spend the time mounting them when there's riding time available. Plus I wanted to polish the rims when I had the tires off.

How many miles do you have on yours now? I passed 16,000 miles last weekend.

i know what you mean about the tires!i had to put on a new rear, glad i did since the weather has been so nice.
    not sure where i'm gonna go or with who. might go solo or take tam and ride down to romney. i've been wanting to see the new showroom at romney cycles.
    i just rolled 16,000 on mine last weekend rode close to 9,000 miles this year.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

zoom, might be coming down near you sat. think i'm gonna ride down to romney and check out the new showroom the who knows where i'll end up!

Saturday or Sunday? It's still raining here, I don't think it's stopped since about Tuesday. But it's supposed to clear up some time in the morning.

Do you know where Romney Cycle is? It's on Rt. 28 a couple miles north of Romney, pretty easy to find as they have a huge sign out along the road. If you come through Romney watch the speed limits as it stays 25 mph a long ways out of town and they really patrol it.

Let me know about when you think you'll be there and if I can get that tire on soon enough we'll meet you there.

thanks for the warning about the speed. the dealership is at the industrial park now right? they were building it when i picked up my 9. hopefully we can meet up, have to see what happens, it's about a 3 hour ride according to google. soon as temp comes up i'll head out.

Great meeting with you today Scott, glad it worked out. I think we would have talked for a couple more hours if it weren't getting late. We're definitely need to do this again and leave some time for riding.

And one of the pics that my wife took. I'm not sure what we were talking about at the time, but we both thought it was funny.

Romney Cycle, one of the biggest showrooms I've ever seen. Those Street Sweepers on Tiny71's bike are great looking and great sounding!

Last edited by Zoom; 11-14-2009 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Added picture

How did I miss this thread!!!!

Sorry I couldn't make it. I think that was the weekend I had baby duty. Either that or I had to get more hay for the horses. Wish I could have been there. Tiny was telling me about that trip last evening.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. -- Ronald Reagan
    With Individual Freedom and Individual Salvation comes Individual Accountability. It brings a rewarding life to all. <--The Huff

When they get the 2010 models in we'll have to meet up there again. I like that dealership, they don't pressure you and don't mind if you sit on the bikes, unlike some of those prissy places that are afraid you'll leave a butt print.

Sounds like a plan man!

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. -- Ronald Reagan
    With Individual Freedom and Individual Salvation comes Individual Accountability. It brings a rewarding life to all. <--The Huff

Very Active Member

what tail bag is on the Orange bike ??

Saddlemen SSR1200 Universal Bike Bag from www.cruisercustomizing.com. i catch flack about it but i love it, the miles i ride it's nice to be able to carry extra gear. plus it fits the factory luggage rack really well.