Poker Run @ Ft. Knox, KY

Thread: Poker Run @ Ft. Knox, KY

Default Poker Run @ Ft. Knox, KY

Poker Run @ Ft. Knox this Saturday at the Patton Museum parking lot right off 31W next to the gold vault. It's a benefit run for Wounded Warriers and their families and the families of deployed soldiers. Registration ($20.00 + $10.00 for each additional hand) starts a 9 AM and we leave at 10 AM. Come support the soldiers that are fighting for your freedom. You can call me @ (270) 779-0186 if you need directions. See you there.
    "Life's is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, leaking oil with your engine smoking, shouting GERONIMO!" - Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid.- Speeding is ONLY a crime IF you get caught.

"The Devil Inside" TBAR = That Boy Ain't Right

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

A great Cause for a ride!!! We tooks soem incoming rounds yesterday late in the afternoon here in Tallil Iraq, luckily nobody was killed. 2 Injured is what has been reported as of right now.

These rockets hit right down the road from my office......Just to let you all know this stuff still goes on here.

Good luck on your ride, wish I could attend....Maybe if something goes on in July I will be able to attend. Just need plenty of notice so I can plan to be there.

Love all our troops!!!

V/R Neil
    Look not into the past at the things you have done, but to the future for what you can do.