M109 Rider Forums banner

pearl 109 spotted on lawson rd at 6:20 tuesday night

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  SgtDuke 
#1 ·
and he's not harris. (he has a beard and decals) i m wondering if this is a local guy. i was pumping gas at my local liquor store. i stood on a cement block to check it out and he made some .....hmmhm "NOISE" :bigthumbsup: going up the hill on Lawson rd.

#2 · (Edited)
and he's not harris. (he has a beard and decals) i m wondering if this is a local guy. i was pumping gas at my local liquor store. i stood on a cement block to check it out and he made some .....hmmhm "NOISE" :bigthumbsup: going up the hill on Lawson rd.
Are you sure that your car was the only thing parking in taking? ;) :evil: :D :joke:

#10 ·
He was parked in a lot and I waited an hour to let him know this was BigPapas territory for white 9's. I never found him though, I checked all the local stores but no luck so he kept his teeth that day! And Ryan I assure you if I saw him cruising and needed to catch up to him it wouldn't have been an issue, Diablo is after all the fastest 9 in Maryland!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.