M109 Rider Forums banner

post your garage pics!!

12K views 83 replies 52 participants last post by  pocket rocket 
#1 ·
i seen a thread like this on a diff forum and thought it would be fun...post pics of your other toys, cars, hobbies whatever lets see em!!!!!

heres mine
i got 2 polaris rangers...ones a 500cc the other camo one is 700cc they are really fun toys go through any thing

then i got the 4x4 quad which is a blast to

also the ski doo snow mobile is my other baby love that thing keeps me buzy when its cold lol

then i got the little suzuki marauder in the back which was my 1st cruser may it rest in piece haha

#4 ·
Huge project going on, so it's a mess:

Just a slightly oversized 2 car.

I installed all the wiring in it. 4 220v circuits for: A/C, Compressor, Oven and MIG. It's got about 8 20amp dedicated 110 circuits.

And yes, I said an oven. I powder coat in my garage. You can see the oven in the top pic, just to the left of the work bench, and left of it is the compressor that is barely seen.

#21 · (Edited)
No garage, but i do have a barn thats a mess. Heres a pic of my 72 blazer project.

edit......sorry for the sideways pic. Can't get it straight for some reason??!!

#22 ·
One more pic to really show the mess.:D

#33 ·
This is where the magic happens. Mine's a shallow 1 car garage. In the middle is my Buick 455 I was starting to build, until I bought my M109r. I used most of my engine build money for the down payment for the 9, and there she sits, just waiting for an apointment with the machine shop. The empty space is where the 9 goes.

-Josh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.