Arkies on 109's

Thread: Arkies on 109's

Very Active Member

Default Arkies on 109's

Who are and where are all the Arkansans located. I'm on a 08 orange and live in Star City in southeast part of the state.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Mabelvale(Little Rock area) here. My brother and best friend also ride 109's. Here is my 109 before some of my newer mods.
    Attachment 10049
    "You can't trust a big butt and a smile"

Very Active Member

Carlos we will have to get together for a ride. I am about 75 miles south of Little Rock.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

sounds good, it will be a couple of weeks. Mine and my brothers are down(doing some mods) more chrome for me & he is going with a 300rear and some chrome!
    "You can't trust a big butt and a smile"

Not on a 109 anymore, but I'm in Fort Smith.

Little Rock.Pinnacle Valley area.

Just south of Little Rock. I work with several Star City guys at the DNK paper mill.

i have a white 07 and live in conway a ride sounds good count me in for a ride

Very Active Member

ArM109 I work at the Evergreen Mill formerly (International Paper). What do you do there. I work as a safety coordinator for the pulp mill.

Tour Foreman, completed 32 years today. I have worked with several guys that went to your mill. Lee, Harry Joe, Brain Williams and about 1/2 maintenance crew.

I would love to as well, but in the current state that I am in, I may have to jump on the Busa. But give me a few weeks like my bro Carlos said, and I will be ready!!!
    Chance

Currently in CA, but once the Military is done with be I'll be in Bella Vista. Once i do arrive i'll be looking forward to getting in some nice rides.

In Conway.
    Always tell the truth and kiss a$$ for nobody.
    Cycle House Q5 Big Air breathers, K&N, PCV w/ O2, Barons Bars, Cycle House Big tire chrome swingarm, 10" rim 300 Rear, Cycle House Levers and Kickstand, 2.25 Bones, SuperTrapp morph exhaust, Ultimate seat......."I LLLike It a LLLot"...

New '08 LE in North Little Rock. I work in Conway. Look for the TOOL tag (TOOL FAN!). Always up for a ride.
    '08 M109R LE-Roadburner 2:1-Power Commander 5-Factory Pro Shift Kit-Rivco Tach Relocate-Cycle House Oil Temp Gauge

Cool little rock

what it dew fellow 109 riders. im in little rock. i ride with a couple of guy that all ride 9s. mine is stock at the moment but all of my friends are very much modded.
    im ridding mine sometime today after i grill for the wife.

new to the 109 and so far its great. I live in Mtn.HOME, north central part of the state..

I'm in Stuttgart......I'm down for a ride as well

Arnott Air Ride, Chrome Wheels, Sideburner Exhaust, Gman TRE, Gel Seat, Debeavered, Debadged, E3 250 rear, clear turn signals, clear LED tailight, grips, chrome frame covers.

Quote Originally Posted by uspmike View Post
    new to the 109 and so far its great. I live in Mtn.HOME, north central part of the state..
    Myself and two other guys were up there last weekend on Concours 14s, got to ride Push Mountain, The Pig trail, Hwy 21 and many others, awesome roads up there....650 miles in two days.

Note: The original poster BigOrange left us last year due to a heart attack.

I met him once, he was a very nice guy.

Earthquake9 when are you gonna take my bike off your profile pic !!! LOL just kidding bro. Hows the family? your gonna have to come check out the bike when you get a chance. (JB)

08 M109r LE "OLD YELLOW" Cobra swept , PCIII w/K&N filters, chrome derby, hub&shaft, front&rear brake cylinder, upper&lower fork tube, frame covers, wheels, and air ride. And the list just keeps on going!!!!

Hooter's in N.L.R Off the Macain Mall exit have a bike night every Thurs night. It would be nice if the parking lot was full of 109's this Thurs. I try to get there bye 7:30 or 8:00.

08 M109r LE "OLD YELLOW" Cobra swept , PCIII w/K&N filters, chrome derby, hub&shaft, front&rear brake cylinder, upper&lower fork tube, frame covers, wheels, and air ride. And the list just keeps on going!!!!

Roadkill

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBean View Post
    Hooter's in N.L.R Off the Macain Mall exit have a bike night every Thurs night. It would be nice if the parking lot was full of 109's this Thurs. I try to get there bye 7:30 or 8:00.

my son and i live in conway and try to make it every chance we get. you can't miss us, we ride identical black and orange le's. they call them the twins. :) we'd love to meet some of you guys there.

Default wheels

Quote Originally Posted by CARLOS View Post
    sounds good, it will be a couple of weeks. Mine and my brothers are down(doing some mods) more chrome for me & he is going with a 300rear and some chrome!
    Where can one get a good buy on 280 tire and front and rear wheels?
    Thanks.

Very Active Member greyisfaster's Avatar

Default arkansas

I'm in West Little Rock. i got a slightly modded red 07
    Some guys paint their cars, some guys paint their bikes. Me, I paint my skin.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by redisfaster View Post
    I'm in West Little Rock. i got a slightly modded red 07

I'm also in West Little Rock. I've got an '06 Burple. It's bone stock for now. You don't happen to work up in North Little Rock do you? I sometimes see a red one up there on my way to/from work.

I'm in school over at the north little rock airport. I've seen ya. Good lookin blurple. That thing pops in the sun light.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by redisfaster View Post
    I'm in school over at the north little rock airport. I've seen ya. Good lookin blurple. That thing pops in the sun light.

Thanks. It wasn't my first color of choice...that would have been the '07 LE blue with white stripes. However I do like the "blurple" color and this was a good deal so I jumped on it. Anyway, the '07 LE reminds me of my favorite muscle car, the 1970 Chevelle SS with the similar paint scheme. One of these days I'll make some mods to the bike, but this is my first bike and before I go dumping a lot of money into it, I'll learn to be a proficient rider and get used to the stock power.

Anyway, I work at the nlr airport myself...NWS. I'm assuming you go to the school that's right around the bend headed towards Maryland Rd (or is it Ave?) What are you in school for if you don't mind me asking?

Its definately me, im in school to be a mechanic. ya'll need anybody, i need a job

guess I'm the only one in northeast arkansas