M109 Rider Forums banner

Arkies on 109's

10K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  Freud 
#1 ·
Who are and where are all the Arkansans located. I'm on a 08 orange and live in Star City in southeast part of the state.

#13 ·
In Conway.

#18 ·
Myself and two other guys were up there last weekend on Concours 14s, got to ride Push Mountain, The Pig trail, Hwy 21 and many others, awesome roads up there....650 miles in two days.

Note: The original poster BigOrange left us last year due to a heart attack.

I met him once, he was a very nice guy.

#19 ·
Earthquake9 when are you gonna take my bike off your profile pic !!! LOL just kidding bro. Hows the family? your gonna have to come check out the bike when you get a chance. (JB)

#20 ·
Hooter's in N.L.R Off the Macain Mall exit have a bike night every Thurs night. It would be nice if the parking lot was full of 109's this Thurs. I try to get there bye 7:30 or 8:00.

#26 ·
Thanks. It wasn't my first color of choice...that would have been the '07 LE blue with white stripes. However I do like the "blurple" color and this was a good deal so I jumped on it. Anyway, the '07 LE reminds me of my favorite muscle car, the 1970 Chevelle SS with the similar paint scheme. One of these days I'll make some mods to the bike, but this is my first bike and before I go dumping a lot of money into it, I'll learn to be a proficient rider and get used to the stock power.

Anyway, I work at the nlr airport myself...NWS. I'm assuming you go to the school that's right around the bend headed towards Maryland Rd (or is it Ave?) What are you in school for if you don't mind me asking?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.