M109 Rider Forums banner

anyone in the omaha area?

5K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  lifelesstofu 
#1 ·
hey guys just got my 9 last week and have been riding the crap out of it, havent seen any others around here lately...

if your anywhere near the omaha area post up and well have to stay in touch and do some group rides....

i live in bellevue

-Nate

#2 ·
Hey Nate, I don't have a 109 but I do have a 90. My brother is the sales manager over at the Indian shop at the gretna outlet malls. I often run over there on wednesdays during the day. Would be cool to see the two side by side. Kendall

#3 ·
maybe some day ill have to run out there and meet you! its a good place for a meet maybe we could get some more guys to make the run as well some times.

nate

#8 ·
I'm still here and I know there are others around as well.

Planning a ride this afternoon around 430 all types of bikes welcome shoot me an email at jennate@Cox.net if anyone is interested in tagging along.

Nate

#12 ·
Already have plans this weekend otherwise I would be in! We need to to a nice fall ride with the kc guys sometime soon

#17 ·
There is a charity poker run today at Sid dillion hd dealer in Omaha today registering is 9:00 to 12:00 and is 25$ for riders and 10$ for passengers your fee covers food and your admission into a little theme park for the kids off of Millard ave in Millard.
Was wondering if anyone was going to make it?

Here is a link with a hell of a lot more information
http://www.haloofhope.net/husker.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.