Roadhouse exhaust slip on

Thread: Roadhouse exhaust slip on

Default Roadhouse exhaust slip on

Hi

My dad bought an m109 the other day, and got the roadhouse slip-on with it still in the box. We took off the standard exhaust and installed the new one.

I got some questions about it, when you take of the original exhaust there is 2 sensors, what do i do with it because the roadhouse only have one hole so im left with one sensor not doing anything.

And im getting an F1 reading on the instrument panel. It comes up now and again.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by marimos View Post
    Hi

My dad bought an m109 the other day, and got the roadhouse slip-on with it still in the box. We took off the standard exhaust and installed the new one.

I got some questions about it, when you take of the original exhaust there is 2 sensors, what do i do with it because the roadhouse only have one hole so im left with one sensor not doing anything.

And im getting an F1 reading on the instrument panel. It comes up now and again.

Thanks
    you can buy a cam to fool your F1 reading from DIRECT LINE,or you just don't worry about it. it would do no harm.you would just have the lights on only.it may give you the [email protected]#s with it on?
    man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions.

Banned

the new pipes should have come with the cam. mine did