Where does everyone live in MO? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone live in MO?

Exclamation later than sooner

we WILL get something going this year. alot of the KC guys bikes are apart right now so it will be a little bit before we are all ready but mark my words;

WE WILL HAVE A 109 MEET THIS YEAR!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I literally live 20 minutes from the lake so I will be there!

You can run, but you will just die tired..............

Quote Originally Posted by jdmitchell View Post
    Welcome, I live about 4-5 hours SE of you, but there are several guys on here from the KC area. I bought my 9 from a guy that works in Topeka, he was a super nice guy that even detailed the 9 before he met me. Take care and hopefully we can meet somewhere here in the near future for a ride and some BBQ.

Sounds good.
    2007 w/ Hard Krome Res Tec exhaust, Big Air Suckers, PCIII, HID light, GiPro TRE

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member TulsaRider25720's Avatar
    Kansas City for now..but OKC here I come (Aug 30)

Quote Originally Posted by pynikal View Post
    we WILL get something going this year. alot of the KC guys bikes are apart right now so it will be a little bit before we are all ready but mark my words;

I'm in

we just have to figure out when everybodies bikes are together. than we can get something going.

Very Active Member TulsaRider25720's Avatar
    Kansas City for now..but OKC here I come (Aug 30)

we just have to figure out when everybodies bikes are together. than we can get something going.
    Surely by July we should all have kickstands up and ready

July! Damn, hopefully you guys can get em finished up before that. Maybe Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder are teaming up to work on your bike TulsaRaider, don't trust a blind guy to paint. Good luck with finishing up your 9 so you can ride once KC comes out of the second Ice Age.

July! Damn, hopefully you guys can get em finished up before that. Maybe Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder are teaming up to work on your bike TulsaRaider, don't trust a blind guy to paint. Good luck with finishing up your 9 so you can ride once KC comes out of the second Ice Age.

ha...........not funny

ha...........not funny

Is that how all the KC area 9's went extinct? No snow here, but the range I ran today was pretty miserable with drizzle and rain in 35 degree temps. Maybe Subaru can make an AWD bike for KC and the guys in the New England area, I think a good name would be the Subaru Streeteater STI, with of course a 1.8 liter four cylinder boxer turbo.
    Last edited by jdmitchell; 03-21-2010 at 04:01 AM.

its keeping mine in the garage. that and the fact doc said no bikes till Saturday.

i live in pleasant valley. i have only had my 9 for 2 weeks. wanted one for a long time. cant wait to ride with some others .

Very Active Member

Get em out boys. I have a wonderful sunburn from Saturday and Sunday just toolin around town. It sure is nice to be able to ride to work every morning too. :) How's yours comin along Brad?

2008 Grey M109R tach relocated, lowered 2", 250 back tire, 2" riser extensions,Squirrel side mounted licence plate, Mini LED turn signal, Rifle windshield,Cobra swept exhaust, PCV and JSD-3M.

Welcome KCpest, have fun and I look forward to meeting all you guys from the KC area. I will be coming through tomorrow (on my way to Fort Riley for a couple days) So hopefully next time will be on my 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Get em out boys. I have a wonderful sunburn from Saturday and Sunday just toolin around town. It sure is nice to be able to ride to work every morning too. :) How's yours comin along Brad?

its about done. im modding (making better) my goldwing modded air boxes, while the seat is out getting fixed up by slim in LS.

but as soon as all the KC people get there bikes back together we will get a ride/meet together. or we can do the sunday ride as long as the weather is good thing again this year as well.

im down for what ever! when you going to get your HID rusty?? they are great at night! and early in the morning on the way to work.

Very Active Member

its about done. im modding (making better) my goldwing modded air boxes, while the seat is out getting fixed up by slim in LS.

but as soon as all the KC people get there bikes back together we will get a ride/meet together. or we can do the sunday ride as long as the weather is good thing again this year as well.

im down for what ever! when you going to get your HID rusty?? they are great at night! and early in the morning on the way to work.
    Sounds good. Oh you know me, I will pick it up when I get there. I have just had more fun riding around town with this nice weather I haven't even thought about doing much else to the bike. I changed out the tail light and it died about a week later so I put the original back in. I then did a oil change and that's about it. Riding ever since.

2008 Grey M109R tach relocated, lowered 2", 250 back tire, 2" riser extensions,Squirrel side mounted licence plate, Mini LED turn signal, Rifle windshield,Cobra swept exhaust, PCV and JSD-3M.

man i wonder what failed in the light??

what parts did you use??

Very Active Member

man i wonder what failed in the light??

what parts did you use??
    It was one I bought off Ebay for Hmmm $50.00 or so. I can pull the smoked lens off and put it on an original if I decide I want to screw with it. I probably should have just bought yours when you sold your clear one.
    Last edited by Rusty; 04-14-2010 at 04:53 AM.

you would have had to been on it because it sold in like 15 minutes!!

So when is this "sunday ride" gonna happen?

So when is this "sunday ride" gonna happen?
    well it happened about every sunday it was nice last year. usually meet up with a few friends and just go burn a tank or two.

when we get something going ill let you know!

Joplin, MO

i AM holding myself to this promise guys. as soon as i am back at it i will get this going.

Brad, you will be back to work and on walking around by September right? If so we could try to set something up for Hermann or the Lake of the Ozarks. It is never to early to start planning, as long as we know an approximate time that we can all get together. I can't wait to get this going.

man i hope so.

and i was thinking that it would be cool to get a bunch of 109s together for the 16th annual bikers for babies ride at KS speedway. what is your take on that??

http://www.bikersforbabieskc.org/

Just a thought.

If you guys get something put together for a ride let me know. I haven't put as many miles on the 9 as I have wanted to this year. I am just north of Topeka and willing to to make a trip. Bikers for Babies always seemed like a fun time but I am up for anything.
    2007 w/ Hard Krome Res Tec exhaust, Big Air Suckers, PCIII, HID light, GiPro TRE

man i hope so.

and i was thinking that it would be cool to get a bunch of 109s together for the 16th annual bikers for babies ride at KS speedway. what is your take on that??

http://www.bikersforbabieskc.org/

Just a thought.
    Sounds good, I will definently try to make it to that.

Very Active Member

I should be in for Bikers for Babies again this year. Always cool to see that huge group of bikes going down the road.

What do you guys think about using this forum to help raise money for Bikers for Babies? I think it would work if one of us that is attending set up a thread to receive donations from other members who are willing to donate through paypal for a good cause. Even if there were 20 or 30 members that sent a couple bucks, every little bit matters. Let me know what you guys think.

I think that would be a great idea IMO.

I would be willing to jump from kansas to missouri for bikers for babies or just a get together or both