M109 Rider Forums banner

Where does everyone live in MO?

22K views 128 replies 33 participants last post by  slingshot383 
#1 ·
Just saw this MO riders link, and was wondering where everyone was located. I am in south KCMO. Does anyone ever set up any rides around the area?

#32 ·
DO YOU SEND HIM THE WHOLE BIKE OR JUST THE PIECES THAT YOU WANT PAINTED??

dam caps lock on...... sorry.
I'm actually from Tulsa so I towed my bike down there and my renter is letting me keep it in the garage there. Spent about 3 hours taking the pieces off and took them too him. He is in Broken Arrow which is a burb of Tulsa much like Blue Springs is to Kansas City.

If ya'll work something out, I'd be happy to take your pieces to him save on the shipping. I go to Tulsa at least once a month but more every two weeks, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Please quit yelling:joke:

#40 ·
summer cant get here soon enough, I have seen only one other m109r on the road, be cool to roll with a group of them.

be a great time to see some of the mods and hear different exhaust systems in person, I have wanted pipes for a while but not sure how they sound
(have drilled stock pipes now)

looking forward to several rides when the weather breaks

#47 ·
Forcast did change a little, 39 and cloudy, but I am still gonna make a run to the Lake of the Ozarks to try and find a valentines present for my wife. If I don't find what I am looking for there, maybe a trip to Springfield will be in the cards.....Damn, wish I had heated grips and seat! Can't wait to see the pics of your fender install!

#56 ·
Hey, I noticed there is no Kansas Chapter but, I live in Olathe, KS and would love to get into a riding group in Missouri. 2007 - Big Shots - Power Commander- 250 tire - Big Air Kit.
How many other riders do we have in KS?? I am new to this site and would like to see if there is any group that gets together to ride. I am located in the Topeka area and need to get some miles put on my 9 this year.

#60 ·
Funny you should say race. I have 3 109's i ride with and ocasionally we race each other (right time and right place) I laugh at them because who ever cheats on the start is the winner and I'm good at street (cheating)racing.:bigthumbsup: Last year a rookie busa owner wanted a piece of my 109 and he kept waving me to start the race so I waited until his throttle hand was in the air and took off from 10 mph. I let up and waved when he screamed by. At the next light he was pissed and wanted to go again and I said nope I beat you and thats all you get. So you could say I beat a busa. Most sport bikes can be taken in the first 2 gears from a stop. I will make it to the ozarks this year.

#67 ·
July:yikes:! Damn, hopefully you guys can get em finished up before that. Maybe Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder are teaming up to work on your bike TulsaRaider, don't trust a blind guy to paint. Good luck with finishing up your 9 so you can ride once KC comes out of the second Ice Age.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.