British Columbia Only....
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: British Columbia Only....

  1. #1
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    144

    Default British Columbia Only....

    Not that I dont like the States, the wife make me drive over the border for shopping....just looking to get the locals together. It just seems this sub tread is very US based...so anyone locals in the BC area chime in and lets some rides together, everytime I go out it seems to be solo, just no fun at all....

    anyway, just putting it out there
    2009 M109R LE

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Active Member BCorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    57

    Default BC ride

    There seems to be a few Maple Ridge M109 Riders out there

    I was out for a drive with the fiance yesterday and counted 4 M109's, 3 blacks and 1 '07 LE out in the Maple Ridge area... I wish I was ridding too, just can't bend my clutch hand fingers right now (due to a sports injury)... Maybe in a week or two, we should try to meet somewhere for a photo-op/group ride?
    I like how gas is 0.10$/L cheaper out your way!

    What do you all think?

  4. #3
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    144

    Default

    I think I know one the the black's...otherwise I've seen a black 9 bagger with a bunch of harley's at the Sasquatch and the other day in white rock, he just me a blank stare after I nodded.

    My bike will be out the next couple of getting some work done...otherwise ready for this ride.

    http://motorcycleridefordad.org/van/

    ...you should get everyone together for this ride, I knew Mike Bruce and was a stand up guy
    2009 M109R LE

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    west coast canada
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCorange View Post
    There seems to be a few Maple Ridge M109 Riders out there

    I was out for a drive with the fiance yesterday and counted 4 M109's, 3 blacks and 1 '07 LE out in the Maple Ridge area... I wish I was ridding too, just can't bend my clutch hand fingers right now (due to a sports injury)... Maybe in a week or two, we should try to meet somewhere for a photo-op/group ride?
    I like how gas is 0.10$/L cheaper out your way!

    What do you all think?
    You missed my red one,the first in maple ridge!

  7. #5
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ta-kid View Post
    You missed my red one,the first in maple ridge!

    I saw you a couple of weeks ago in Langley going to the ferry I guess, you threw me a big wave and I sort of looked back in envy of the red...makes me wish I had the red with a white LE stripe...

    I'm at 232 and Dewdney...and you?
    2009 M109R LE

  8. #6
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    west coast canada
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 09niner View Post
    I saw you a couple of weeks ago in Langley going to the ferry I guess, you threw me a big wave and I sort of looked back in envy of the red...makes me wish I had the red with a white LE stripe...

    I'm at 232 and Dewdney...and you?
    No was not me in langley but I ride a lot out to the east,on weekends to Hope and back or up to Spensers bridge with a buddy of mine who has a harley, once in awhile.I live on 206th across from the Keg on the west side of town.What colour is yours.I have seen a silver 2006 one around once or twice a year and i believe there is a black one out here also.I also ride a 2008 Hayabusa blue/gold for speed thrills.You think I love suzuki's ??I have next week off so hope to do a couple day rides.My e-mail is [email protected] if you want to get to gether for a ride sometime.I was hoping there would be a bike night in town somewhere this year. Gord

  9. #7
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    6,295

    Default Hi from BC

    Quote Originally Posted by 09niner View Post
    Not that I dont like the States, the wife make me drive over the border for shopping....just looking to get the locals together. It just seems this sub tread is very US based...so anyone locals in the BC area chime in and lets some rides together, everytime I go out it seems to be solo, just no fun at all....

    anyway, just putting it out there
    Hubby and I both ride the 9, do you still ride?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •