M109 Rider Forums banner

British Columbia Only....

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  biker-chicky 
#1 ·
Not that I dont like the States, the wife make me drive over the border for shopping....just looking to get the locals together. It just seems this sub tread is very US based...so anyone locals in the BC area chime in and lets some rides together, everytime I go out it seems to be solo, just no fun at all....

anyway, just putting it out there

#2 ·
BC ride

There seems to be a few Maple Ridge M109 Riders out there:dontknow:

I was out for a drive with the fiance yesterday and counted 4 M109's, 3 blacks and 1 '07 LE out in the Maple Ridge area... I wish I was ridding too, just can't bend my clutch hand fingers right now (due to a sports injury)... Maybe in a week or two, we should try to meet somewhere for a photo-op/group ride? :dontknow:
I like how gas is 0.10$/L cheaper out your way!

What do you all think?

#4 ·
There seems to be a few Maple Ridge M109 Riders out there:dontknow:

I was out for a drive with the fiance yesterday and counted 4 M109's, 3 blacks and 1 '07 LE out in the Maple Ridge area... I wish I was ridding too, just can't bend my clutch hand fingers right now (due to a sports injury)... Maybe in a week or two, we should try to meet somewhere for a photo-op/group ride? :dontknow:
I like how gas is 0.10$/L cheaper out your way!

What do you all think?
You missed my red one,the first in maple ridge!

#3 ·
I think I know one the the black's...otherwise I've seen a black 9 bagger with a bunch of harley's at the Sasquatch and the other day in white rock, he just me a blank stare after I nodded.

My bike will be out the next couple of getting some work done...otherwise ready for this ride.

http://motorcycleridefordad.org/van/

...you should get everyone together for this ride, I knew Mike Bruce and was a stand up guy

#7 ·
Hi from BC

Not that I dont like the States, the wife make me drive over the border for shopping....just looking to get the locals together. It just seems this sub tread is very US based...so anyone locals in the BC area chime in and lets some rides together, everytime I go out it seems to be solo, just no fun at all....

anyway, just putting it out there
Hubby and I both ride the 9, do you still ride?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.