Missouri Riders - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missouri Riders

Quote Originally Posted by BAD BOY M109R View Post
    heading up to blue springs saturday.... going to be a great day of riding...

call me when you get up here,. ill ride with you guys. that is if a C14 is allowed......

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default New 109

Hi. I live in Sullivan and just bought a 09 109. Love it so far. Have to get a new tire put on. I bought the 250 Dunlop elite. Where should I have it put on? I change my own dirtbike tires. But I don't think I wanna mess with this. Thanks for the info. Josh

Quote Originally Posted by garner_josh View Post
    Hi. I live in Sullivan and just bought a 09 109. Love it so far. Have to get a new tire put on. I bought the 250 Dunlop elite. Where should I have it put on? I change my own dirtbike tires. But I don't think I wanna mess with this. Thanks for the info. Josh
    I would take it to J&W. They have a great service team and John the service manager is wonderful to work with. They have done a ton of work for me and know the M109 very well. I grew up in Union and now live in St. Louis. I take my "9" to J&W for everything.

1-800-748-8098 is the phone number and ask for John Struckhoff. Tell him Ben Schroeder sent you!

I would not take this bike to any other dealer in the St. Louis area.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Cool. That's what I was thinking. Thanks for the quick reply.

no problem - My bike is there right now getting a 260 rear tire and a 160 front! I can't to get it back next week.

Is there anyone else from the Missouri area that is going to the Mid Atlantic Meet?

When and where. I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by garner_josh View Post
    When and where. I'm interested.
    http://www.bigpapam109.com/meet11/

It's in Virginia next week.

Oh. Nevermind. Can't make it this time. Where you ride around at. Me and a buddy ride to tilted kilt in Arnold on occasion. Always lookin for other guys to ride with.

Very Active Member BAD BOY M109R's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pynikal View Post
    call me when you get up here,. ill ride with you guys. that is if a C14 is allowed......

I missed this .... yea connies always welcome to cruse with me...
    BONE STOCK

Arnold Here

Is ready for some riding .... Hi to all the M O. Riders
    BONE STOCK

well are there any new riders here in MO.... and of you all riding this thread is almost dead.... what is up ....
    BONE STOCK

This thread is dead because we are to busy riding in all this nice weather!!
    Burple, Goldwing intake mod, Vrod exhaust mod with supertrapp baffle mod, K&N filters, LE tail light, debeavered, Lowered, ARTE, Fi2000 auto tune, and tons of other mods!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58vwragtop View Post
    This thread is dead because we are to busy riding in all this nice weather!!
    Can not argue with that.. was sure sweet out today ...
    BONE STOCK

was really nice Thursday, felt good to get the fluids circulating on the 9 (kind of forget how much pull the 9 has after a few weeks)

72 here Thursday, today it snows like crazy at lunch then sunny and dry roads by 3:00
    they do say if you don't like the weather around here just wait a little bit, IT WILL CHANGE

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy450r View Post
    was really nice Thursday, felt good to get the fluids circulating on the 9 (kind of forget how much pull the 9 has after a few weeks)

72 here Thursday, today it snows like crazy at lunch then sunny and dry roads by 3:00
    they do say if you don't like the weather around here just wait a little bit, IT WILL CHANGE

That is for sure .... has been nice here the last 2 days but that wind ..... keeps you on your toes....
    BONE STOCK

Just bought my 9 at the end of october, haven't been able to ride a whole lot but its been great when I have gotten a chance. What a bike, I'm coming off of a Bandit 1200s,so there are alot of differences. There's nothing quite like the M109. Seems to be hit and miss talking to people on the missouri forum, hoping to hook up and ride with some guys in the area this riding season. I'm from Troy, MO (about an hour northwest of St. Louis

Very Active Member

Default Clutch repair / mechanic in Kansas City

Is there anyone here in Kansas City that would do the clutch fix/repair for me? I have the parts but just too much going on to do it myself. I doubt that any dealer would do the pin fix which it seems like is the solution to the clutch shudder problem.

Rusty
    Last edited by Rusty; 04-21-2013 at 12:00 PM.

2008 Grey M109R tach relocated, lowered 2", 250 back tire, 2" riser extensions,Squirrel side mounted licence plate, Mini LED turn signal, Rifle windshield,Cobra swept exhaust, PCV and JSD-3M.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Is there anyone here in Kansas City that would do the clutch fix/repair for me? I have the parts but just too much going on to do it myself. I doubt that any dealer would do the pin fix which it seems like is the solution to the clutch shudder problem.

Rusty
    Sorry just ran across this hope you got it fixed if I would have saw this I would come up that way and help....
    BONE STOCK

Very Active Member

Live in St. Charles, been riding for decades, this is my first cruiser.
    2012 M109R LE Power Commander V, XTRE, K&N intakes and filters, Sideburner, VStream Windscreen, lowering links, Cobra passenger pad

Member of the Torque and Recoil Club

Very Active Member

This coming Saturday, April 18, 10:00am, poker run starting at Big St. Charles Motorsports, should be a good start of season ride.
    Last edited by slingshot383; 04-13-2015 at 12:19 PM.
    2012 M109R LE Power Commander V, XTRE, K&N intakes and filters, Sideburner, VStream Windscreen, lowering links, Cobra passenger pad

Very Active Member

Just a reminder about the Poker Run tomorrow (April 1, at Big St. Charles Motorsports. Registration 10 - noon, kickstands up at noon. Looks like the weather is going to hold off so it should be a nice day for a ride!

Very Active Member

Default June Poker Runs

These are both charity poker runs. 1st one Saturday, June 6 starting from Rookies Bar and Grill off Elm St. in St. Charles just north of 370, check in starts at 9:00 am.
    2nd one Saturday June 27 starting from Big St. Charles Motorsports off West Clay near the Cave Springs exit off I-70, St. Charles, check in starts at 9:00

Very Active Member

Default Poker Run Sept. 26

Run for the Dogs, supporting the Guide Dogs of America. Saturday Sept. 26. Starting from the IAM Dist. 837 Union Hall, 212 Utz Ln., Hazelwood, Mo. 63042. Registration begins at 06:30, kickstands up at 08:00. $50 per bike pledge to GDA entry fee, $5.00 a had or 3 hands for $10, prize for largest pledge. Free food at destination, attendance prizes, auction. For more information, contact Steve McDerman @ 314-799-4401, or Judy Miller @ 314-731-0603 ext. 113.

Default North of Kansas City

Hey all!! Anyone still around? Just joined always riding by myself. Let's get together and do some riding.

Im south of KC in Gardner.

BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Right on. My Brother lives in Tonganoxie we both ride 109's. We're going to ride this weekend not sure what day yet. I'll post once we figure it out. Be cool to get some 9's together and meet somewhere every couple weeks.

I still have mine, I'm on the east side of KC in Blue Springs
    Burple, Goldwing intake mod, Vrod exhaust mod with supertrapp baffle mod, K&N filters, LE tail light, debeavered, Lowered, ARTE, Fi2000 auto tune, and tons of other mods!!!

Nice I should know what day we'll be riding this weekend by the end of today if you guys are interested.