M109 Rider Forums banner

Missouri Riders

19K views 95 replies 29 participants last post by  rednex4x4s 
#1 ·
Speak up!:bigthumbsup:

#30 ·
there are some 9ers out there. we are going to be having a small ride on sunday if you are interested i will PM you the details when i know them. everyone with a bike is more than welcome to join i think there are going to be a couple H-Ds and sportbike guys so i will be a good mix of things.

#41 ·
I am riding to work tomorrow, I just got done installing my PCV and haven't been able to ride in over a month. To bad when I go to work it will be dark and when I get home it will also be dark. Maybe I can think of an excuse to leave the range and go for a quick spin while the sun is up.....:D

#48 ·
Hope it holds out. I am thinking of riding to work in the morning, but I still think there could be too much salt and crap on the road. :dontknow:

#50 ·
Yeah that's what I figured. Maybe I will wait until another hard rain or two comes through. I am just really getting antsy and ready to ride.

#53 ·
Rat..errr Raymore, MO. here. Was just talking to the wife about heading to Eureka Springs soon, it is F' ing "FANTASTIC" there. Beautiful country and great twisties. No Mas knows the deal as well as JD and a few others.
Push Mountain and AR-9 are the best roads I have had the pleasure of riding. I will probably make a run down there sometime in May.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.