Thread: National Cycle Windshield on M90

Quote Originally Posted by ixm01ws6 View Post
    send'em to me.. [email protected]
    viru i mean pictures sent.
    Do You LIKE Bananas?:

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

yea i cant see your pics in the posting i hope mines going to be alright im about your height the winds prob deflecting straight into your helmet like my virago does

Quote Originally Posted by Omgrtfa View Post
    Well i got my windshield in today,. installed it in under 30 minutes. and i guess your all expecting a good review but i don't believe i'll oblige.

first off i wanna say this thing is a piece of junk IMO, others may like it but im already displeased.

now that is out'a my system lets review:

The part i ordered was from republic cycles on ebay. they shipped me a clear tour shield (what i ordered). but the part seems deformed. heres are some pics: FIXED

and here:

on top of the crappy quality control i tried the screen out anyway. first i rode up the road with the windscreen at its lowest point (almost touching the nacelle) and wearing a half helmet/skull cap. that was horrible, the wind at 40 mph was worse then before at 80! i couldn't even hear the exhaust only wind. ok, so i'll raise it up. so i adjusted the windscreen to its highest point (bracket in contact with the fork tree) again with a half helmet up the road. same thing, just as bad, no improvement. on top of that with the windscreen floating 2 inches above the nacelle it was butt ugly.

10 minutes later and windscreen free, i donned my half helmet/skull cap. put on my sunglasses, and rode for 3 hours at speeds 80+..

so a windshield, she's sexier without it!

im currently passing emails to Republic Cycle for a full refund.
    UPloaded your pics and thats just wrong that they sent you a warped windshield.. i can see how it would screw up throwin the wind around you in their diagram..

if you give it another shot or to those who are going to give the v stream a try here is a diagram that may give you an idea how a windshield and its height works.
    CAPZ LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

my windsheild better not look like that when i get it you only had to pay $166 for it im paying $330 aussie for mine then if its warped like that i have to pay extra to send it back thats really bad that they would send something like that

x
    Last edited by HM109; 03-22-2009 at 09:31 PM.

They always you in the drive though... sorry you got screwed man, keep trying Im sure you'll figure something out...

+1 for sexier without a windshield but might be necessary for some of you lads without big buildings blocking the wind

My uncle just bought an M90 for my aunt about 2 weeks ago. He has been in contact with Rifle for a solo x to be made for the M90. They are fabbing one for his as of this week as I understood. Should be on the market soon I would guess then??

I had some gnarly turbulance and with some searching i found a post on tips on how to set up the vstream , i did it and WOW! huuuge improvement

Thanks guys! super happy with it now.

https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=103186
    CAPZ LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Quote Originally Posted by Omgrtfa View Post
    anyone else having trouble seeing pics?
    Can't see anything bro. Send'em to my e-mail [email protected] cause I was thinking about buying one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HM90 View Post
    Can't see anything bro. Send'em to my e-mail [email protected] cause I was thinking about buying one as well.

they got reposted, but if you want to get the full story read here: https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=110699
    Do You LIKE Bananas?:

Quote Originally Posted by ixm01ws6 View Post
    I had some gnarly turbulance and with some searching i found a post on tips on how to set up the vstream , i did it and WOW! huuuge improvement

Thanks guys! super happy with it now.

https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=103186
    Totally agree, i love the look of the V stream and with the proper adjustments, it does a nice job.
    "
    Never underestimate old age and treachery"