M90 Owners not welcome in this forum??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M90 Owners not welcome in this forum???

Owning a 109 & developing the "Harley" attitude makes you no better than the guys you belittle. Didn't buy a 9 to do that. Bought it to ride. Heck, I'll even hang/ride with scooters. It's all ablout the 2/3 wheel brotherhood. Not about brand and size.

Maybe DLP will start a M90 board where, like the 9, there will be LOTS of posts about who/what/when/where/how to. If they do that, come back and visit occasionally.

Personally, I think it would be cool to see a pic of 9Rs, C109s and M90s lined up together alternating between bikes. Maybe even the occasional Ninja or busa. But never a Harley.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianM109R View Post
    What the heck!!!! Don't understand the sarcasm, even in jest. It's a Suzuki, it has great lines inspired by the 109, therefore it HAS A PLACE HERE !

Post pictures, and whatever else you want, because it's a free country, and its all good!!!!!!

Ride the M90 proudly, because its a great bike !!!!!
    Maybe you are taking life just a little too seriously.

You could always go back and read the HUNDREDS of posts / arguments I have had with people in defense of the NON 109 riders on this forum... And my defense has included bikes that look nothing like the 109, and in some cases aren't even Suzuki's...

I even took a special picture for some of the "You don't own a 109 so don't post here" people....

Lighten up... Laugh a little... and for those with the thin skin... toughen up a little.

Here's the photo I was referring to. And no... it looks nothing like a 109...

Last edited by JUtah; 01-21-2009 at 11:17 AM.

I'm interested in hearing what you like about it, how it runs, how maintenance is, etc. Doesn't bother me you being here, we all ride.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JUtah View Post

You could always go back and read the HUNDREDS of posts / arguments I have had with people in defense of the NON 109 riders on this forum... And my defense has included bikes that look nothing like the 109, and in some cases aren't even Suzuki's...

I even took a special picture for some of the "You don't own a 109 so don't post here" people....

Lighten up... Laugh a little... and for those with the thin skin... toughen up a little.

There are enough problems in life without stressing over a Msg. board. Do you really care what anyone here thinks of your ride? By the way I sat on an M90 at the IMS and was quite impressed. Now dry your tears and go ride. After all it's just a bike. By the way JUTAH get lost with that BKING and for gods sake man shave that beaver
    Last edited by lostrider; 01-22-2009 at 04:39 AM.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Glad to have you. I think torq was the only one that had a real problem with ya'll being here. I say the more the merrier.

just remember that wherever you may find yourself, there will always be a couple of asses

Quote Originally Posted by lostrider View Post
    There are enough problems in life without stressing over a Msg. board. Do you really care what anyone here thinks of your ride? By the way I sat on an M90 at the IMS and was quite impressed. Now dry your tears and go ride. After all it's just a bike. By the way JUTAH get lost with that BKING and for gods sake man shave that beaver
    The beaver has long since been shaved...
    Oh, and exhaust change....
    And PCIII and Map...
    And De-Paired...
    And a TRE...
    And a SpeedoHealer...
    Oh, and of course I had to change the gearing around...

I've had it for a while now, and you didn't honestly think I'd keep it stock did you?

Very Active Member CanadianM109R's Avatar

right back at ya...

The M90 does not look anything like the nine? ummmm....what are you looking at?

Grey 08 gone to heaven/ 2010 Connie- my new ride!

I was referring to the bike in the pic (My B-King) looking nothing like a 9... Not the M90

And I also stated that my pic is intended for those who claim this is a 109 board only... (not at you)

Maybe you skipped where I wrote that...
    Maybe you're having a rough day / week / month / year...
    You may be looking for an argument where there is not one.

Either way I am done with the discussion... you missed, have a hard time with, or don't get the joke... Which is fine.

Hope things turn around for ya bud.
    Ride Safe.

LOL losts of interesting things said here. Anyways, as many members have already said I too find nothing wrong with sharing this forum with our C109 and M90 brothers and sisters. Best of luck on your recent purchases and I look forward to meeting you out on the road. Take care, ride safe.
    2007 M109R LE: Kuryakyn Scythe II Mirrors, Xtreme Revolutions Stage 3 Intake Kit, Xtreme Revolutions Floorboards, Rivco Tach Relocation Kit, Rivco Brake Pedal, RIS Designs Grille, Corba Fi2000 POWRPRO, Heal Tech SpeedoHealer, Heal Tech Gi-Pro, Back Off XP Module, Highway Hawk Taillight Cover, Swint LEDs, Greggs Side Cover Accents, Hard Krome 3" Big Straights Exhaust, Raw Design Storage Box, Suzuki Crash Bars, Suzuki Gel Seats, and much more

The beaver has long since been shaved...
    Oh, and exhaust change....
    And PCIII and Map...
    And De-Paired...
    And a TRE...
    And a SpeedoHealer...
    Oh, and of course I had to change the gearing around...

I've had it for a while now, and you didn't honestly think I'd keep it stock did you?
    Rich,
    I would have been surprised if you didn't remake that BKing into your own. Very cool bike by the way. Was hoping to get up close and personal with one at the IMS but like the rumors go,seems the BKing is going into the true LE (limited edition) with no plans for future builds. Let us know how the gear undercutting on your 9 turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by lostrider View Post
    Rich,
    I would have been surprised if you didn't remake that BKing into your own. Very cool bike by the way. Was hoping to get up close and personal with one at the IMS but like the rumors go,seems the BKing is going into the true LE (limited edition) with no plans for future builds. Let us know how the gear undercutting on your 9 turns out.

Will do Bro...

I am very eager to get it back together...
    This 4 week wait is worse than Christmas as a child... LOL

Jutah,

READ! my first post on this subject. I would object to you calling my bike a "girl" version if I owned a 90.

Sure, with the emoticons you added, it is supposed to look like you are joking, but bottom line, a comment like that is still a slam on the 90 owners

...... and I am doing just fine, thanks.

Let's try to stay away from the personal shots, OK. nuff said on that....LOL!
    Last edited by CanadianM109R; 01-23-2009 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigpapaM109 View Post
    Alot of people tend to think that the C50/M50 goes together, just like the C90/M90 and the C109/M109. The C50/M50 riders have their own forum so it would only make sense that the others would each have their own forums as well. If M90 is on here, it would make sense to have the C90 on here as well and if you do that, maybe open it up to the C50/M50 bikes as well. If you do that then you basically have a "Boulevard" forum instead of what this is, a M109 forum.

With that being said, I personally do not care what/who is on here as I am here to make long lasting friendships with people who have similar interests. I never have and never will care about what bike someone rides. So, to all my M90/C109 brothers, you are more then welcome here in my eyes and I look forwarding to meeting/riding with you in the near future.

Very Active Member

Man oh man, first we let in C 109's and now M 90's. Whats' next?? Just kidding. Welcome to my touring brother and my baby brother. My 18 year old son is VERY interested in the M 90. Nice bike. I sit on the C 109 and M 90 whenever I go to the dealer just to size them up. Ride on.....

I took a look at the M90 and C109 at the shop today... the first thing that caught me on both bikes was that Suzuki changed the Swingarm and shaft design...

Hmmmmm wonder why

I took a look at the M90 and C109 at the shop today... the first thing that caught me on both bikes was that Suzuki changed the Swingarm and shaft design...

Hmmmmm wonder why
    Was it changed functionally or just to give it a different look? I've looked at C109's and M90's at the local dealers and noticed the same thing, but it looked to me like all that trussing was there to give it a different look rather than reinforce it. It looked like it was rubber mounted.

Any M90 owners that can verify what the trusses around the driveshaft housing actually does?

Structurally different...

The M109 the Shaft runs through the swingarm, which bolts to the rear hub.

The C-109 and M90 have the triangle shaped swingarm, which is stand alone, and the shaft runs separately, through its own housing, that is not a functional load bearing part of the swing arm...

Its the same setup my wifes C-50 had...
    I'll see if I can find a pic...

here you go... On my wifes C-50 the "trussing" is actually the swingarm...
    I didn't get down on the floor and look up under the bike... but it looks like the same deal.

Last edited by JUtah; 01-24-2009 at 01:31 AM.

As long as your riding, who cares?
    -Del
    2006 VB M109R with a few MODs....

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by rockey View Post
    Owning a 109 & developing the "Harley" attitude makes you no better than the guys you belittle. Didn't buy a 9 to do that. Bought it to ride. Heck, I'll even hang/ride with scooters. It's all ablout the 2/3 wheel brotherhood. Not about brand and size.

Maybe DLP will start a M90 board where, like the 9, there will be LOTS of posts about who/what/when/where/how to. If they do that, come back and visit occasionally.

Personally, I think it would be cool to see a pic of 9Rs, C109s and M90s lined up together alternating between bikes. Maybe even the occasional Ninja or busa. But never a Harley.
    Now that would be great. I have the 9'r and couldn't be happier, but I think the new forums for our little brothers and sisters is great. I ride with other Suzuki riders on c-50's and intruders and started out on an 03 Volutia myself. You folks are welcome to ride with me anyday!

m90 swingarm,,,ya it's structure is quite different

Default Ride On..............................

I say Welcome and the more the Merry.....Who Knows the M90 riders may come up with the next revolution in "MODS" that will work on all our Bikes. SO WELCOME!!!!

here you go... On my wifes C-50 the "trussing" is actually the swingarm...
    I didn't get down on the floor and look up under the bike... but it looks like the same deal.

That is a very cool picture, makes me want to buy a blue 90

Quote Originally Posted by BTSTM90 View Post
    I don't understand why some members here disagree of us being part of this forum, i have read several posts of some members that are not very happy with the new m90 members here. I really don't understand how this could affect M109 owners, just think that if Suzuki came up with this smaller version was because of people who couldn't afford to pay more and for people who couldn't handle a bigger bike, market reasons obviously.

I hope this issue doesn't continue, after all we all form part of the same family and we all know that the M90 is inspired on the M109, we just got lucky that this bike was created so that we could have the chance to own one.

YOU GUYS ARE FAMILY!!! PAY NO ATTENTION TO HATERS !!! JUST RIDE!!!

Very Active Member

Default the "little brother"

Personally I think that the new M90 is a realy cool bike....kinda like the "little brother" to the venerable 9. There are enough similarities on that new bike to the 9 that a lot of valuable info can be shared for customizing, paint, etc. I welcome with big open arms and heart. And.....there was plenty of stuff going on recently with the advent of the mighty C109 on the forum here too.....all very cool as far as I am concened. We are all family here.
    jim hodgason

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianM109R View Post
    What the heck!!!! Don't understand the sarcasm, even in jest. It's a Suzuki, it has great lines inspired by the 109, therefore it HAS A PLACE HERE !

Post pictures, and whatever else you want, because it's a free country, and its all good!!!!!!

Ride the M90 proudly, because its a great bike !!!!!

Canadian my Bro, your are to touchy JUTAH has a specific sense of humore but there is nothing against M90, you can be sure. What is wrong with "girl" version?
    Check bellow:
    [ame]http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=6933-GkU68E&feature=related[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by bigredrider View Post
    Personally I think that the new M90 is a realy cool bike....kinda like the "little brother" to the venerable 9. There are enough similarities on that new bike to the 9 that a lot of valuable info can be shared for customizing, paint, etc. I welcome with big open arms and heart. And.....there was plenty of stuff going on recently with the advent of the mighty C109 on the forum here too.....all very cool as far as I am concened. We are all family here.

Quote Originally Posted by fellini7 View Post
    Canadian my Bro, your are to touchy JUTAH has a specific sense of humore but there is nothing against M90, you can be sure. What is wrong with "girl" version?
    Check bellow:
    http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=6933-G...eature=related

Nothing is hotter than a woman on Big bikes!!! Whether it be a Turbo Busa... 109, Boss Hoss... etc!

to the group and on the M90. Everyone is welcome, even Hardleys. Reds are the fastest.

Very Active Member

Nothing is hotter than a woman on Big bikes!!! Whether it be a Turbo Busa... 109, Boss Hoss... etc!

Man ain't that the truth. there really is nothing sexier than a hot girl on a bike. I could follow a girl on a Busa for hours and hours and hours and.....
    Mark
    2009 Kawasaki Concours 14 - and the madness starts all over again...
    2006 Silver Boulevard M109R - Gone
    2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50 - Gone