M109 Rider Forums banner

Yellows Only!

87K views 192 replies 68 participants last post by  Sargeant002 
#1 ·
I thought I'd try set the trend since there's a thread for Whites and Blacks, but no yellow? Lets try not to be racist ;)

#149 · (Edited)
Yellow's Only

I bought mine in August of 09 as a leftover from the Stealer and now after DeBadge-ing, DeBeavering, New Suzuki Gel Seats, Quick release Jardine Brakets w/ Sissy Bar and backrest, Lowering it 2", Installed d2moto's Tail light w/ integrated blinkers, Putting the 280Metz on a 10" RC Component Rear Wheel and a 160Metz on the front. It looks like this now. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
The Mod Bug bit me hard this winter... Recovery is going well... More mods to come.:hot:

Attachments

#153 ·
I have an led set that changes color. Why bother choosing just one? :D

I think white looks good

#155 ·
Latest Pics of my 9

First picture was at the opening night for Quaker Steak & Lube Bike Night, Skibo is always there and takes some awsome photographs of alot of the events around here. The next three were taken just after i had spiffed up the 9 for the bike show held at the Virginia Motorsprts Park in Dinwiddy Va. Took 1st place in Best of Show and 1st place in Best in Class! Was a fun day!

#162 ·
Just pulled it out of the garage for the first time this spring. going for a nice long ride and see if everything is OK from the winter work. Here is a couple of shots of my new flood lights. they are probably 3 or more times as bright and white as a standard HID. Now to get them aligned to the perfect spot I will do in a very large parking lot when I can get someone to help me.

Attachments

#179 ·
Coincidence

What are the odds? I just bought a yellow M109 LE after I sold my Triumph Rocket III and we both live in Ontario!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.