Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valdosta GA

Default Valdosta GA

Any riders in the Valdosta area?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Eddie, There is a SMOKEY in Valdosta. Sounds like a guy that I would like to have on my team. Lonewolf

What's going on guys? We need to get together and ride sometimes.
    Eddie, I met you at the Toy Ride in Lake Park in December. I was with topher . There is also one more guy with a M109 that owns Anytime Fitness. I can't remember his name. Another guy that I found in the forum from Valdosta is Smokey that lonewolf mentions.
    Last edited by RILYS; 01-13-2009 at 06:07 PM.
    2008 M109R black, Debeavered, Debadged, Kuryakyn Flamin' grips with Stiletto End Caps and Throttle Boss, Kuryakyn Flamin' Switchblade Footpegs, Corbin Passenger Seat with Backrest, Xtreme Revolution Passenger Floorboards, Cobra Engine Guards, Raw Design LED Rear Turn Signal, Clear Tail Light, JSD-3m, K&N Intake, more to come...

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Keep an eye on the Horizon! Were all waiting for warmer weather and no rain! We really need to find a central place for all the GA 9's to meet up and hang out, there is a lot of 9's in GA!!

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by RILYS View Post
    What's going on guys? We need to get together and ride sometimes.
    Eddie, I met you at the Toy Ride in Lake Park in December. I was with topher . There is also one more guy with a M109 that owns Anytime Fitness. I can't remember his name. Another guy that I found in the forum from Valdosta is Smokey that lonewolf mentions.
    RILYS, Try to find the other 9 in Valdosta and get him to post on the Ga. roll call. I only see three there. It would be cool if we could have a Ga. get together when it warms up a bit. I thought Smokey was a Leo, but his profile says he's USAF. Maybe he's a AP or something. Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    RILYS, Try to find the other 9 in Valdosta and get him to post on the Ga. roll call. I only see three there. It would be cool if we could have a Ga. get together when it warms up a bit. I thought Smokey was a Leo, but his profile says he's USAF. Maybe he's a AP or something. Welcome aboard!
    Lonewolf,

Including me, there are 4 riders that replied in GA roll call. Those are the only ones that I know of so far in Valdosta. There is just one more guy, but I don't think he is registered in the forum. Next time I see him I'll ask him.

You are right, it will be nice if we can have a GA get together. Maybe we can all meet somewhere like Macon, so it will be a fair distance from all points in GA.

I went to Miami and Key West for vacation in Dec/Jan and trailed my bike down there to ride. On the way to Key West I was passed by 8-9 M109 Riders who I later met on Duval St. It was nice to line up all the bikes together. It will be even nicer if it's 30-40 M109s all lined up.
    2008 M109R black, Debeavered, Debadged, Kuryakyn Flamin' grips with Stiletto End Caps and Throttle Boss, Kuryakyn Flamin' Switchblade Footpegs, Corbin Passenger Seat with Backrest, Xtreme Revolution Passenger Floorboards, Cobra Engine Guards, Raw Design LED Rear Turn Signal, Clear Tail Light, JSD-3m, K&N Intake, more to come...

I'm in Covington and would jump at a chance to meet the guys from down south. I'll watch the board and if you guys want to get together in Macon, I'm in!
    Black '07 - Covington, GA

So when do we want to make this happen? I'm in!!!

I am in "as soon as I can actually get the frozen cover off the 109." Can't wait to get back together and ride our awsome machines!!

Big Zook

"Don't Spit if You're Ridin Lead"
    2008 - M109R2, De-Beavered, TRE Chip, Bully Fuel Injection Chip (Gman), Shane Side Mount Plate, Kuryakyn Magnum Mirrors & ISO Grips w/Stilleto ends, ISO Wing Pegs, 3" Hard Krome Big Straights, Pair-Block, Tornado Air, Custom Levers & Kick Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Big Zook View Post
    I am in "as soon as I can actually get the frozen cover off the 109." Can't wait to get back together and ride our awesome machines!!

Big Zook
    I agree! I haven't ridden my bike for a week now. Last Sun it warmed up a little bit and turned out to be a beautiful day. I envy the riders in Key West. You can ride down there every day of the year! I guess I shouldn't complain too much or I might get some heat from the fellow riders up north.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by RILYS View Post
    Lonewolf,

Including me, there are 4 riders that replied in GA roll call. Those are the only ones that I know of so far in Valdosta. There is just one more guy, but I don't think he is registered in the forum. Next time I see him I'll ask him.

Rilys, My bad, You're right. I went back and counted and there are 4 plus one more I saw that had like 30 posts since mid last year, but he never posted on the Ga Roll Call. If you run into him, ask him to do so as I'm trying to compile a revised Roll Call that will make it easier for the Ga riders to see who's here and where they hail from. The idea of a Ga. get together in Macon or some central locale, would be great. We don't have to wait til summer. I've left a couple of times when the temp was in the high 20's and rode 65 miles to meet the other riders and head to the mountains. When this little cool weather moves out, let's get serious and make this happen. I'll ride 100 feet behind you guys so as not the mess up the flow of those nines. By the way, I've riden about 260 miles this week, and will go again tomorrow, if it gets to 35 or above.

John, you really need to lay off that Whiskey with the antifreeze in it, that stuff will kill ya!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    By the way, I've riden about 260 miles this week, and will go again tomorrow, if it gets to 35 or above.
    We'll have to start calling Wolf, "Mr. Freeze"

HD ETR

Default central meeting

we can all met in sav. ga and take fl. by force one weekend this summer. that would be a sight with 20 or 30 9s going south maybe to one of the beachs jax,daytona

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by jeepman View Post
    we can all met in sav. ga and take fl. by force one weekend this summer. that would be a sight with 20 or 30 9s going south maybe to one of the beachs jax,daytona
    Jeepman, That sounds like fun, but aren't you forgetting that the bulk of the nine's in Ga. are located in and around the Atlanta and north Ga. area. That would be a heck of a ride for us. I was thinking more like meeting at some central location that wouldn't be so hard on everyone. Once we get together one time, we could plan an invasion of North Florida. By the way, I sent you a pm regarding the Ga Roll Call. I see you haven't posted yet, Are you shy or what? Hope to meet you and the Savannah guys this year sometime.
    Last edited by lonewolf; 01-17-2009 at 01:15 PM.

I work with smokey. He has the blue and white 109 lim. We need to hook up a go for a ride.

Default Yup I'm here

Sorry I didn't reply sooner.... Thanks for the compliment Lonewolf!!
    We need to get the Valdosta 9's together for a ride and lunch.

A hamburger can be reheated quite nicely if strapped to an exhaust pipe and riding 40 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner.... Thanks for the compliment Lonewolf!!
    We need to get the Valdosta 9's together for a ride and lunch.
    I know that topher is going skiing this week, so maybe when he gets back we can arrange something. I am planning on riding to work this week. It's supposed to be sunny and warm until Friday. Tuesday it's supposed to go up to 77F, so it should be nice and toasty.

Talking

Guys, count me in....I am leaving the warm weather in Valdosta GA to go to Vail snow skiing Feb 21st for a week.

Default GA Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebrn28 View Post
    Any riders in the Valdosta area?
    I used to live there (actually stationed there) but just retired from the Air Force here in Warner Robins. Occationally I make trips down that way seeing that I still have a lot of friends that still live in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Mel View Post
    I used to live there (actually stationed there) but just retired from the Air Force here in Warner Robins. Occationally I make trips down that way seeing that I still have a lot of friends that still live in the area.
    Hey Mel,
    Next time you head down this way let us know. How long ago did you retire?

A hamburger can be reheated quite nicely if strapped to an exhaust pipe and riding 40 miles

I used to live there as well, look forward to heading south with my GA crew!

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Hey Mel,
    Next time you head down this way let us know. How long ago did you retire?
    I retired March of last year. I was last stationed there at Moody back in '96. out of the 336th Recruiting Squadron.

Very Active Member SouthernItalian's Avatar

I'm in Cumming, GA. I would be up to meeting in Savannah, when it get's warmer. I would also be up for a trip to Florida this summer.

SI

Guys,

The weather is looking up from now on, so we need to seriously plan a ride with lunch one of these weekends. Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernItalian View Post
    I'm in Cumming, GA. I would be up to meeting in Savannah, when it get's warmer. I would also be up for a trip to Florida this summer.

SI
    My sister lives in Savannah, so I can do an overnighter there. We just need to pick a good weather weekend, since we'll both be riding a pretty good distance. It will be cool if we can get some Savannah M109rs to meet up for lunch and a ride there.

Default Valdosta

I am the one that owns Anytime Fitness. I have seen several riders. Anyone is welcome to come down south and ride with us.

Default lets ride

man i wish i could get all the 9s in sav. to get in on this.its atleast 15 9s here i believe it more.hey someone pick a time and place,macon sound real good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think I am the only one here in my little south east corner. At least I'm close enough to the NE FL riders.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO MACON? I'M READY!!