M109 Rider Forums banner

The Sun is coming Back !!! Woo Hoo !!!!

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  novin 
#1 ·
Well,

Just wanted to remind everybody to cheer up ! Winter Solstice has passed as of December 21. That means the days are now getting longer and we are on the way to spring and warm riding temperatures !

I can tell you that I am counting the minutes until I can ride again !!!:hot::hot::hot:

#5 ·
I started up the beast yesterday when it was -6C...lol...it's been mighty cold out here in the west with temps not getting any better than -20C during the days and in the -30's in the over nights...o well like you say spring is coming and the sooner the better, lol...I have been out a few times on the quad making sure the neighbors are snow"free" on their driveways and sidewalks all thanks to the new blade up front...and I tell my wife it's "work" clearing the walks...LOL

O well we're off to do some skiing and snowboarding in the mountains:2excited:...have fun out there and stay safe for the New Year...

#10 ·
Sounds awesome... When I get my black 9 I plan on making it as black as I possibly can. Any idea on how its possible to black the forks, handle bars ETC would the bike have to be completely dismantled for that?

#8 · (Edited)
that makes sense. I can't wait to put on the 260 that I got from mongoose, and I'm seriously toying with the idea of polishing my rims.

Are you using the suzuki hex wheel removal tool? I'm sure something can be picked up at cdn tire, but what size??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.