C109 Riders-How Many - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: C109 Riders-How Many

Hey Hood

I'm in your part of the woods. Lowers can be got from the U.S, Memphis Shades sells them, but you can get them cheaper from some U.S online stores. I ordered a screen online and it turned up in a week. I got a 17" as I didn't like the look of the stock screen and I wanted to be able to see over it. It was from the Motorcycle Online Store. Accessories for the C109 are hard to source in Australia.
    I have a TRE on the way from GMan.....Did you find a real difference with the bike after installing it?
    When you de-baffled did it make any difference to the bike? Is it too loud? Fuel mixture balance affected?
    I was contemplating drilling the holes, but not complete de-baffling.

Regards

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I did few mods for my bike last weekend.

This is before

And that´s the end of weekend

There´s also Gman´s TRE and "The Bully"
    I´m going to do some debaffle in next weekend. There´s no rush to drive as you can see from these pics.

Quote Originally Posted by 1800 View Post
    I did few mods for my bike last weekend.
    There´s also Gman´s TRE and "The Bully"
    I´m going to do some debaffle in next weekend. There´s no rush to drive as you can see from these pics.
    Your C109R is becoming a C109RT!

I see the backrest, saddle bags, and headlight visor. Did I miss any mods?

Keep up the good work!!
    109 is a good number...but John 3:16 is the number!
    Michael

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

There are a little visors in turn indicators and oil temperature gauge in oil dipstick but those are hard to see in these pictures.

I´m thinking about to add tachometer, but I´m not sure which one is going to work correct in these bikes?
    I had one but it didn´t work right so I sold it to my friend.

Hi ya'll, from the south. I own a C109rt also. My bike is just like grandpatractors. I would like to know just where he got the tour pack from and does your wife like it over the stock backrest? My wife is just under 6' tall, and the RT is so big (WOW thats a damn big bike), when she sits back against the backrest, her knees just will touch my back, she feels disconnected from me and is a little scared. maybe the tourpack will add some comfort there. also. with the step in the seat and her height, she gets all of the wind in her face. she looks like a bobble head doll at interstate speeds. any ideas on what to do there? besides getting a shorter wife.lol.

This is my oil temp gauge

Very Active Member grandpatractor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jack189 View Post
    Hi ya'll, from the south. I own a C109rt also. My bike is just like grandpatractors. I would like to know just where he got the tour pack from and does your wife like it over the stock backrest? My wife is just under 6' tall, and the RT is so big (WOW thats a damn big bike), when she sits back against the backrest, her knees just will touch my back, she feels disconnected from me and is a little scared. maybe the tourpack will add some comfort there. also. with the step in the seat and her height, she gets all of the wind in her face. she looks like a bobble head doll at interstate speeds. any ideas on what to do there? besides getting a shorter wife.lol.
    Welcome jack, here is where I got the trunk from. I just bolted it to the stock luggage rack. the height of it worked out well for my wife and you should be able to move it fore and aft a bit to suit the passenger. I fabricated a bracket and moved the stock passenger rest ahead for my backrest. Although I ordered a new Ultimate seat today and that should be here in a few weeks.
    http://www.mutazu.com/products.php?c...ies&s=prod.php
    J.D.

AKA Big King Daddy $hi+

Quote Originally Posted by jack189 View Post
    http://www.ultimateseats.ca/SuzukiC109R.html
    http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/pa...109r-2008-09-b

welcome jack these sites might help or take JD's advice its sound and dont come better
    keep it upright
    robert

Add another to the list (me) Is there an official count yet? It's cool to see all the C109 riders from all over the world on this forum. You guys need to post some pic's!

Here's mine.

Purple hellcat windshield
    Suzuki crash bars
    Big fat chrome skull footpegs
    custom side mount plate holder with l.e.d
    Power commander
    Cobra dragsters
    and handle bar tassles...I like to think of them as pasties

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cKt8Zfpfk[/ame]
    Last edited by Kruznn; 04-04-2009 at 07:58 PM.
    Can you hear me now?

I'm another C109 rider. I'm here in El Dorado Hills, CA. Just east of Sacramento. Bought mine about 1 year ago. Have about 5000 miles on the beast. No problems at all. Longest trip was a ride from here to Palm Springs, CA down hiway 395 through the mountains and desert. Great time. The bike hummed at 80 MPH like it wasn't even working.

Default welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Audsey View Post
    I'm another C109 rider. I'm here in El Dorado Hills, CA. Just east of Sacramento. Bought mine about 1 year ago. Have about 5000 miles on the beast. No problems at all. Longest trip was a ride from here to Palm Springs, CA down hiway 395 through the mountains and desert. Great time. The bike hummed at 80 MPH like it wasn't even working.
    thats music to my ears dude welcome
    keep it upright
    robert

Quote Originally Posted by Audsey View Post
    Audsey! Glad to have another C owner on board.
    Michael

I am new to this forum I am from Chesapeake VA this is my bike as it currently looks--
    Last edited by RadGen; 04-05-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: fix picture
    Suzuki windsheild, Cobra Fatty Bars, Suzuki LightBar, 8" Risers, Tank Bra, EMGO® "Big One" mirrors, Hard Chrome Big 3" Straights, Tsukayu hard bags, Russell Cycle Products Custom Saddle, Custom world rack and backrest, G-bushing, Bully FIC and TRE, Sage Brush Designs engine guard chaps. Metzler 880 tires

Very Active Member

Nice pics.

Thanks for the pic RadGen. How do you like the Sage lowers. I'm looking for some for myself.
    J.D.

AKA Big King Daddy $hi+

Default Sweet ride

Very nice bike. I have only had my C109RT a few months. Hopefully I can begin dressing it up soon. You have given me some great ideas.

Default Gutting Stock Exhaust

Has anyone gutted their stock exhaust? If so, can someone let me know the best way to do this. I removed my upper pipe yesterday to take a closer look at it, fired up the bike and really liked the deep, loud sound it made. Obviously I can't ride around without the pipes and I've heard of people gutting their exhaust. Thanks.
    Mariusz

Default Count me in.

I bought my C-109 last July and love it. So far I seem to have the only one in the Moncton area although there are a few M-109's around. I just found this site and want to say hello to all the others here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02123.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	6346  

Quote Originally Posted by tranceman View Post
    I bought my C-109 last July and love it. So far I seem to have the only one in the Moncton area although there are a few M-109's around. I just found this site and want to say hello to all the others here.

to the board. The number of C riders is growing!
    Michael

I just took my first ride of the year. I had forgotten how powerful that bike is. I drove all thru town and back, never got it out of third. Amazing!!

Default welcome

welcome dude right site right bike

keep it upright
    robert

Welcome!!
    J.D.

AKA Big King Daddy $hi+

Default Another C109 rider

Add me as another C109RT rider. I'm from Roswell, New Mexico. Sorry it has taken me so long to let you know. The local space aliens took over my computer. I'll add pictures as soon as I can.

Maroon C109R
    Suzuki Sissy Bar, Saddlebags, and Lightbar, Memphis Fats Windshield and lowers, JSD-3M TRE, Kury ISO Grips, ISO-Pegs for Passenger, and Highway Bars (Longhorn Offset Mount), GBushing, Cobra Fatty Bars, Drilled Baffles in stock pipes, Corbin seat and Driver Backrest

My new tachometer :-)

Quote Originally Posted by GyurCI800R View Post

Who makes it and how did you wire it up?
    Maroon C109R
    Suzuki Sissy Bar, Saddlebags, and Lightbar, Memphis Fats Windshield and lowers, JSD-3M TRE, Kury ISO Grips, ISO-Pegs for Passenger, and Highway Bars (Longhorn Offset Mount), GBushing, Cobra Fatty Bars, Drilled Baffles in stock pipes, Corbin seat and Driver Backrest

Quote Originally Posted by lawr1000 View Post
    Who makes it and how did you wire it up?
    Tachometer: http://www.lampa.it/eng/Prodotti_scheda.asp?R=Y_10010
    Metal Gauge Mounting Cup: http://www.lampa.it/eng/Prodotti_scheda.asp?R=Y_10056
    Gauge Rim Cover (I did not kit it out): http://www.lampa.it/eng/Prodotti_scheda.asp?R=Y_10042
    Holder: http://www.cens.com.tw/cens/html/en/...ain_47417.html

The electronics is made yet. ECM Terminal "64" is out of order than M109
    Two ignition coils will be signs set up.

Quote Originally Posted by bear241 View Post
    Add me as another C109RT rider. I'm from Roswell, New Mexico. Sorry it has taken me so long to let you know. The local space aliens took over my computer. I'll add pictures as soon as I can.

bear241
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by GyurCI800R View Post
    That's awesome. I really want a tach but you and Pamm are the only 2 that have successfully installed a tach. Everyone else has had problems.
    Michael