C109 Riders-How Many - Page 12
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: C109 Riders-How Many

OK, 2 stables. One to look at and the other to ride As long as I'm dreamin.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I am a new C109 rider. Screen and a couple of other goodies now in Australia from U.S so looking forward to getting them and fitting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozrutto View Post
    I am a new C109 rider. Screen and a couple of other goodies now in Australia from U.S so looking forward to getting them and fitting them.

Hi dude and welcome to the C109 club from NZ.....you wont be disapointed
    Good luck for the World Cup.....with a Kiwi coach you will need it....haha
    'Kiwis can't fly....but they sure can ride'
    K-Drive Panniers, Suzuki Passenger Floorboards, Suzuki Passenger Backrest, Suzuki Rack, Suzuki Windshield and Lowers, Suzuki Lightbar, Suzuki Highway Bars, Grasshopper Rider Backrest, Kuryakyn Dually Highway Footpegs,Kuryakyn Marlin's Bullet Billet Clock, Garmin Zumo 660, Suzuki Tank Cover. Stebel Air Horn, Breakaway Cruise Control, Custom Rack, GIpro-ATRE. Kuryakyn Grips. Drilled Exhaust.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by grandpatractor View Post
    Welcome Butcher,
    here is a pic of my C109RT with the roadburner 2into1,

I Bought it in july of 08 and just tuned over 23,500 miles on it.
    The pipes tend to get abit loud after those 800 mile days.

Love the bike, how does it perform with the 2:1 pipes. I' m thinking of installing gmans new 2:1 pipes when they finish manufacturing them. Also very interested in where you purchased the rear lounge.

Cheers from Melbourne, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Runaboutau View Post
    Love the bike, how does it perform with the 2:1 pipes. I' m thinking of installing gmans new 2:1 pipes when they finish manufacturing them. Also very interested in where you purchased the rear lounge.

Cheers from Melbourne, Australia
    I can help you there.
    The RoadBurner 2:1 with Stealth Intake and Bully Controller jumped performance by around 25%.
    When I took off the road burners and put my proto type 2:1 in it's place on same bike, same dyno, same day, didn't change any Bully settings performance numbers jumped up another 6% and was a bit quieter and deep.

...and yes I should have a production scheduled nailed down in the next couple weeks.
    2008 C109RT, Stage 3 Bully Controller, Performance Intakes, GMan Performance Exhaust, ATRE, High Performance 'GBat' Battery, GBushing Shifter Bushing, Handlebar Riser Extender, Corbin Heated Seats, Custom Leather Tank Guard / Fender Bra / Windshield Bag from GMan Industries!

Exclamation

gary I keep checking up on the web site where you kept giving details on the entire pipe devolpment and then ......nothing .......nothing still listing xmass specials . I am still waiting to see what you come up with and cost ! maybe I better order the bully before the x mass special is over ?

Default G`day from beally 55 in Australia

G`day room.
    I`m Chris from Adelaide in Australia.
    Just bought a 2009 C109RT Maroon/white with 16000kms stock .
    Just put on an oem backrest and rack
    This is my first cruiser after all types of big bikes .Owned 2 Hayabusas and currently own a 2012 Kawasaki zx14r as well as the c109.
    The forum seems to have an active board ,and I hope to be able to contribute a bit if I can.
    Cheers
    Chris

MordiRider

check out ozboulevards.com as well for local rides and info - if you haven't already.

These are both great forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Default new to forum

Hello Everyone,
    Hope this finds everyone doin well. I live in Oklahoma City and ride a 08 C. Ive noticed that this bike is pretty rare in these parts. I dont think Ive seen another one on the road around here. Is that the case everywhere? Is there anyone else from around here on this forum.

Ive done all the basics with my bike Bully programmer and stealth intakes cobra speedster pipes and a tre. But it seems that other mods are hard to find. Forward control exstentions and possibly a lowering kit. I cant seem to find either.

Very Active Member grandpatractor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by c109rryder View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    Hope this finds everyone doin well. I live in Oklahoma City and ride a 08 C. Ive noticed that this bike is pretty rare in these parts. I dont think Ive seen another one on the road around here. Is that the case everywhere? Is there anyone else from around here on this forum.

Ive done all the basics with my bike Bully programmer and stealth intakes cobra speedster pipes and a tre. But it seems that other mods are hard to find. Forward control exstentions and possibly a lowering kit. I cant seem to find either.
    Welcome! Your right in that there isn't much available in either of those two things you are looking for.
    I wouldn't dare lower mine as I drag the boards quite a bit already.
    J.D.

AKA Big King Daddy $hi+

Welcome! Your right in that there isn't much available in either of those two things you are looking for.
    I wouldn't dare lower mine as I drag the boards quite a bit already.
    I have dragged mine a few times. Im not really looking to lower the bikejust an example of something that isnt avaliable. I would like the extensions though. or maybe a set of switchblades that mount to the boards. Just something to use to stretch out a bit on longer rides.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    I can help you there.
    The RoadBurner 2:1 with Stealth Intake and Bully Controller jumped performance by around 25%.
    When I took off the road burners and put my proto type 2:1 in it's place on same bike, same dyno, same day, didn't change any Bully settings performance numbers jumped up another 6% and was a bit quieter and deep.

...and yes I should have a production scheduled nailed down in the next couple weeks.
    Gman,
    I am new to the forum but not to your products. Did I read this correctly You are working on some exhaust for 109s. I currently run your intakes and programmer as well as the tre on my 08 . And the bike runs great. You wouldnt happen to be thinking of some forward control extensions for the c to be a project any time soon would you? Dont get me wrong the bike is great but I would like to be able to stretch out a little more on longer rides. Or maybe you have a suggeation for a set of switchblade style pegs to mount to the boards or something. Thanks again for your time and your products.

I have dragged mine a few times. Im not really looking to lower the bikejust an example of something that isnt avaliable. I would like the extensions though. or maybe a set of switchblades that mount to the boards. Just something to use to stretch out a bit on longer rides.
    I have the Fatty Freeway bars on mine and then I put some pegs on them.

Here is a pic, not a real good one of the bars and peg though.

J.D.

AKA Big King Daddy $hi+

I have the Fatty Freeway bars on mine and then I put some pegs on them.

Here is a pic, not a real good one of the bars and peg though.

I actually like that fairing on these bikes it looks real good. Im usually not a fairing guy but I do like the looks of that one. What kind is it? Your bike looks good fully dressed.

I actually like that fairing on these bikes it looks real good. Im usually not a fairing guy but I do like the looks of that one. What kind is it? Your bike looks good fully dressed.
    That is the Corbin bags,fairing,and trunk.
    J.D.

AKA Big King Daddy $hi+

hi folks new to the forum and new to the C109RT ( wish id bought one sooner ) i live in tasmania ( the little chip at the arse end of aust)look foward to reading the posts and etting to know fellow riders
    good to see a section just for the C109RT
    have alo joined the aust forum so ive got plenty of readin and catching up to do
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120519_130011.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	68062  

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    hi folks new to the forum and new to the C109RT ( wish id bought one sooner ) i live in tasmania ( the little chip at the arse end of aust)look foward to reading the posts and etting to know fellow riders
    good to see a section just for the C109RT
    have alo joined the aust forum so ive got plenty of readin and catching up to do
    Hey, Welcome to the site. Lots of good info on here and some real knowledgeable people.
    J.D.

AKA Big King Daddy $hi+

Hey new to your forum, I purchased a c 109 R a few weeks ago and am really enjoying the bike. My wife likes it quite a bit too. I do have some questions but I figured that I would let ya'll know that there is one more owner on board!!!

This pic is the day I picked it up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	599465_398592406843230_542376950_n.jpg 
Views:	834 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	70743

Hey Tex welcome to the forum. Lots of good info and good people around here!
    J.D.

AKA Big King Daddy $hi+

It's quite interesting how different the C109R looks from the C109RT

Very Active Member

Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you're both enjoying your new ride. Lots of info on this site, most of your questions may already be answered in other threads, (mine were) but a lot of folks here are knowledgeable and willing to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by TEX77083 View Post
    Hey new to your forum, I purchased a c 109 R a few weeks ago and am really enjoying the bike. My wife likes it quite a bit too. I do have some questions but I figured that I would let ya'll know that there is one more owner on board!!!

This pic is the day I picked it up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	599465_398592406843230_542376950_n.jpg 
Views:	834 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	70743
    Nice. Ask away, don't be bashful.
    I have about 25k on mine at this point and have made a few improvements and am now running about 26% over stock and loving it!
    2008 C109RT, Stage 3 Bully Controller, Performance Intakes, GMan Performance Exhaust, ATRE, High Performance 'GBat' Battery, GBushing Shifter Bushing, Handlebar Riser Extender, Corbin Heated Seats, Custom Leather Tank Guard / Fender Bra / Windshield Bag from GMan Industries!

How many C109R or C109RT owners do we have as members now?
    Here's mine.

Hey Man, where did you get that passenger backrest?
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109RT: HardKrome Velocity Pro Lites 2-1 Exhaust, Tank Bib, GMan TRE,Gman Bully controller, Speedo Visor, Everything Debadged, Front fender bra, Stock risers with GMan risers, Large ISO highway pegs with floorboard mounts and coming soon front, rear fender mud flap and lots of chrome accessories. Almost forgot Cobra 1 1/2 engine bars and Cobra driving light bar. Dual exhaust coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by silveradols View Post
    Hey Man, where did you get that passenger backrest?
    Came on the trunk from here http://www.mutazu.com/
    J.D.

AKA Big King Daddy $hi+

Came on the trunk from here http://www.mutazu.com/
    Thanks
    I may have to get one of those. I will have to get it painted though.
    Last edited by silveradols; 06-30-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109RT: HardKrome Velocity Pro Lites 2-1 Exhaust, Tank Bib, GMan TRE,Gman Bully controller, Speedo Visor, Everything Debadged, Front fender bra, Stock risers with GMan risers, Large ISO highway pegs with floorboard mounts and coming soon front, rear fender mud flap and lots of chrome accessories. Almost forgot Cobra 1 1/2 engine bars and Cobra driving light bar. Dual exhaust coming soon.

Default New to forum

Been checking out the posts for a while, But now that im healing a torn lower bicept , from picking up my c109rt cant ride for a while.Got some time to readup on the forum.So here is a shout out from texas.Love my bike, no mods yet, but maybe some louder pipes in my future.

Name:	SAM_1210.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	71063   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20110501_114855.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	71064  
    Last edited by marty963; 07-06-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Very Active Member

Heal up soon, man! With all the info on the site and time to read, you'll be an expert soon.

Hello everyone!

My name is George, I am from Romania, proud owner of a Suzuki Intruder C1800 R (the C109 european version).

Name:	DSCF8429.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	74518  

Very Active Member

Welcome to the site, George. Awesome color, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by sbman View Post
    Welcome to the site, George. Awesome color, btw.
    I'll second that!
    J.D.

AKA Big King Daddy $hi+