M109 Rider Forums banner

Grey only!

146K views 348 replies 144 participants last post by  StitchsLoft 
#1 · (Edited)
I'll get in this game. Show us your Grey 109's

See less See more
#7 ·
Best GRAY...so far.

This "GRAY" 9 is sweet. The baddest "GRAY" 9 so far, IMHO. What we need to do now is to start a "best of color" thread and then maybe cast votes for the "BEST OF" each color. All in favor say...............

#6 ·
Primer Gray

The primer gray looks ok and will be better when you paint it black.:joke:
If you paint it BLACK it adds another 10 hp.

#14 ·
thunder,

In the picture I posted earlier, I have a tailbag with a t-shirt underneath protecting the paint (whats left). On the first day of my trip, I didn't realize that the bag was moving enough to wear/ scratch a small spot through the paint on the right side:cus: . Man, the paint job is paper thin !! Actually, I would be happy if it was that thick.

I have actually considered having it resprayed in the same colour, or adding maybe some sort of flame to mask the scratches, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if the strap on those saddlebags were eating through the paint.

#19 · (Edited)
My R2!

Gray R2's in the house!:bigthumbsup:

Attachments

#30 ·
HERE'S 3 MORE SHOT OF MY 9. I LOVE THIS BIKE. SOLD A GIXXER 1K TO BUY THIS ONE.:bigthumbsup:

#35 ·
WOW...I fell in love with my gray 9 "Clyde" all over aagin after seeing these pics...gray rocks like no other with the paint flecks. I'll post pics soon as it has been raining here off and on for months. I don;t have all the bling yet but am inspired after seeing these pics. I have debadged and added the swepts! Good job to all of you who have posted as I am inspired and hope to help boost the economy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.