M109 Rider Forums banner

White's Only !!!

214K views 482 replies 222 participants last post by  PinguWaaWaa 
#1 · (Edited)
Lets see your white 9's

See less See more
#4 ·
I thought this was supposed to be a thread filled with bike pictures?

Someone should report you for being off topic, there's no freaking bike in that picture!

:bigthumbsup:

#15 ·
UR 9 is a 10

Hey White Rider, your 9 is the best I've seen so far. I can overlook the missing lens cover because your bike is....how do I put this, :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:. Very nice!!!! :bigthumbsup::#1::a18: Sorry Bigpapa & Sgt. Duke, but I have a new "favorite" white nine.

#21 ·
Hey White Rider, your 9 is the best I've seen so far. I can overlook the missing lens cover because your bike is....how do I put this, :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:. Very nice!!!! :bigthumbsup::#1::a18: Sorry Bigpapa & Sgt. Duke, but I have a new "favorite" white nine.
thanks for the complement,I still have a lot I would love to do as I can afford it.looking at all the other bikes always gives me something new to add to the list.

I REALLY DIDN'T CARE FOR THE WHITE UNTIL I SAW THIS ONE.:bigthumbsup: WHAT SIZE REAR TIRE AND RIM IS THIS?
thanks,the wheel is a rc components 10 in.vega the tire is a 280 metz

White Rider.... where did you get those filters for the bottle fed intake?
I got the filters from advance auto parts

#260 ·
Handlebar Risers

Hey I see that you have an aftermarket set of handlebar risers, how happy are you with them, did you get the 2" set, does it really make a difference in the comfort/reach while riding? If you don't mind what manufacturer did you go with and approximately how much were the ones you have? I am looking for a set myself and I am doing my research now. Thx!